Unpopular opinion time

Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@Josh103  
Conversely, I wanted a difficult spell where it had a lot of latin words and a funny result thanks to Pinkie. But the important part it was Twilight allowed the session cause she cares a lot of Starlight, its almost like a daughter or a little sister.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
It’s not unfair to suggest that Starlight should not be trusted with hypnosis, and especially when it’s “magic hypnosis.” In fact, it’s rather foolish to trust her most anything magic-related at this point.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@Spinny  
No magic, anypony can make Hypnosis, and Twilight was agree with this method, It wasn’t a torture session.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@LightningBolt  
That’s you and great for you but you’re not the one yelling BS terms and contradictory crap to actual things every time she stars in an episode.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
I loved Starlight as a villain, but I love her even more as a good pony. Unlike Sunset, she actually had a really great reformation that made sense. And her current personality actually has something to do with her old personality, unlike Sunset.

Even though Sunset is hot, she’s the most overrated character of all time. She was also way sexier when she was evil and should’ve stayed that way, just like the Dazzlings. If she’s reformed, she should still have an edge to her like Trixie does, but she doesn’t. Reformed Sunset is the most bland and boring character in anything ever besides Flash Sentry.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I prefer both Starlight Glimmer and Flash Sentry over Sunset Shimmer. I never seen the appeal of Sunset Shimmer, even after Rainbow Rocks and Forgotten Friendship.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
@TexasUberAlles

It kinda seems like with every movie/short the writers went increasingly above and beyond to make her the literal perfect embodiment of what some people think an ideal character/girl/waifu/etc should be… which, given her fanbase, seemed to work spectacularly in the long run
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Unpopular opinion? Despite both being former villains who joined the main six and are unicorns, Sunset and Starlight are NOTHING alike.

They are also both awesome, in totally different ways.

This weird rivalry between opposing fans of theirs is stupid, and I just know they would be baffled by it (if slightly flattered that people were that willing to fight over them).

>>1474374t (merged)
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
@ShadowBolt Platinum  
It’s perhaps slightly overrated, yeah, but it’s literally the only EqG thing that I have ever truly enjoyed; the quality of the franchise seems to have increased in the last couple years
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide