Equestria Divided: Chronicles (NSFW, a lot of violence and gore)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@neutralgrey  
thanks to a latent connection he knew where that one went.

“we might be on to something after all.”

he and a few elite soldiers rappel to the ground to follow the path of the lost firebird.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Cerebrate19  
It took a few hours but eventually they found something, a large black pyramid shining in the sunlight. Surrounding it were ruins of what appeared to be buildings that looked like temples.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@neutralgrey  
(elite mages are mainly elementalists of varying mastery, he basically left nearly the whole rank and file behind, except a few nightmares that aid him on polaris’ orders.)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
“now i’m not an expert on ancient culture, but the eagle is a pretty big deal to the desert folk… is the scorpion his sworn enemy?”

they coninued on regardless, significance aside, they had a job to do.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@neutralgrey  
“somehow this feels like a warning… that or skulls had a more noble significance to these people.”

he was done wasting time though, an air mage surrounded them in infection shields, not that they’d share the fate of other archeologists that opened these without preparation, and two earth mages got to work enhancing their strength to pull it open.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Cerebrate19  
(Lol! Good to know you know that you can get sick opening up old tombs!)

Upon opening the doors, it sounds like someone groaning as the thousands year old air escapes the tomb. Before them was inky blackness
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@neutralgrey  
assembling another firebird, fireshine sent to construct in to act as a flying torch.

the air mages made sure to circulate the outflowing air around them and the group had tailwind from the air they brought in.
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@Cerebrate19  
There were smaller statues inside that looked like jackals standing on two legs and with two arms with scythe like swords held to their chests

”This is so fascinating! I wish we had more time to search!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@neutralgrey  
Earth mage: “should we try smashing them now?”

“let’s just find that artifact and the wall those things in as we leave.”

Air mage: “no ranged weapons we can see, we can beat them.”
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

They enter into a large chamber with countless rooms that contained vast treasures

I read that these ancient Zebras would be buried with their treasures. Apparently they believed that they’d be needed for the afterlife…I think. All the scrolls I read on this topic never called it the afterlife, just the next life.
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@Cerebrate19  
(Fashionably late response)

An Earth mage picks up a coin and starts to examine it before whistling

“These coins are solid gold and are pretty thick. You sure we need to find an ancient tome? There’s enough valuables here we can buy an army.”

Another mage spoke

“Magic is worth more than coin, if we can unlock their secrets we won’t need a mercenary army.”

“Suit yourself, I’m still taking a few. Who knows? Might even be able to fund my own expedition!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@neutralgrey  
“we travel light ourselves for a reason, soldier. With this find we can afford to send a more suited expedition to generate wells and build waystations later. Now we have a task to finish.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide