Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@Dono & M.Storm  
That scene is from a newer movie called Passengers, in which a man on a snobbish generation colony ship is forcibly awoken from cryosleep by unforseen damage and spends the rest of the movie coping with the consequences of absolutely nothing on that ship being designed with any sort of foresight or exception handling.

That bartender is actually a robot; from the waist down he’s like this unicycle thing, may or may not have also been on a rail.
Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@CobaltTheMadMage

I just picked the image cuz it looked kinda funny and less sinister than Joseph Turkel’s character. :P

It popped up from a google search of “lloyd the shining”. That specific image also came from a site that was in chinese logograms. I used it cuz it was much smaller than the first ones I found that were taking up the whole screen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide