Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Dono & M.Storm  
From Discord. Sorta. It’s more so the fact I have no girlfriend, but… I use ERP to substitute for it? I think I’m over thinking it. Because, seriously, I’m a teenager. Are teenagers not a fan of ERP?
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Dono & M.Storm  
I know. Doesn’t exactly mean I like it. Especially at this point being the youngest active here. And I mean actually active and making posts.

Where in 2015 and 2016, I can run 7 threads at once, and now this year, barely able to run 2 to 3 threads. Unless Brony returns, then it goes back up to 5-6 threads active at once.
Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

(Everything here is fictitious. I’m not as think as you drunk I am)

Date: Dec. 16  
Mission to extract the Chicken of Wayfinding is going smoothly. Tomorrow is the big day. After setting off a distraction that may or may not involve some horses, a bull, and some dogs, the chicken shall be abducted and taken to the extraction point. If all goes smoothly, there won’t be a red neck militia coming to reclaim the chicken.  
This is just one step in the Grand Mission of zebra melon reproduction. The Chicken of Wayfinding shall bring me to the seed planter, with which I shall plant the future of mine species. Some fertilizer later, and they shall spring forth from the dirt, in likeness to the births of mine ancestors.

>:D
Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

@Dono & M.Storm  
The product of a uselessly productive imagination, my good sir. It has all the bells and whistles, you see; like random thoughts about random topics, really stupid questions, and dreams akin to drug trips. These are just a few symptoms, of course, but I’m sure you understand.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide