Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
The Kikimora of Demon’s Souls

A woman is first encountered at the Ruins of Teslakana, appearing as a normal looking warrior who seems to be visiting the crumbled palace. She glares at whoever comes near her with a not-so-friendly face, the hat shading her face a bit. The arming sword in front of her, not shy to be revealed to the eye as a feeling of dread builds from seeing her. The character begins to make conversation with the woman, she responds but in a low growl as she speaks with venom.

“What are thy here for? Can’t you tell I need to be alone? Yet you are the fool to come close to me… or maybe you’re just stupidly brave?”

The character asks her why she is alone.

“The same can be said about you. Look, I don’t need to tell you why I’m here and all that but I’ll give you something nice if you complete a mission for me. You up for it?”

The character could say no but can also ask about the reward. Reward it is.

“I have these souls that I’ll give to you if you can find one thing for me.”

The character asks how many?

“A thousand.”

The character asks why hesitate to go inside? She seems to handle herself just fine.

“I’ve been… Thinking about entering a part of the ruins to find something of value and honestly I don’t want to go inside it for I’m sure there are monstrosities in there. I’ve been away for a long time…”

The character hears her mutter the last sentence. She looks at the character with a dependent look, her once glaring eyes now softened.

“Find me the collar that only a man’s best friend would wear for its loyalty to the master. Do we have a deal?”

The character accepts and heads into the ruins.  

After killing off demons and obtaining their souls along the process, the character walks out of the ruins with new battle scars on their armor. They approach the woman who has been patiently waiting for them, a spark in her eyes, that of wanting to know if the character was successful.

“Alive thou are… Yet, do you have it? The collar?”

It is revealed that the character has what she wants and she quickly jumps up to grab it from them. She looks down at it, silent in thought before she tears up a bit.

“Thank you… Thank you for bringing this to me. It means a lot… a lot of memories come from this.”

The character asks about the reward.

“Yes, you can have it.”

She gives the character their reward, a thousand souls are gained and before the character could leave, he sees her put the collar on. The name on it read, Risuka.

“Hey, stranger. Do you want to help me out one more time? You’ll be rewarded again, I promise you. I guess you have or haven’t figured it out that I used to be that loyal dog for my master. I loved him dearly… Everyday he made me feel wanted and cared for. Do you remember a similar feeling to that of someone you once adored and loved? I surely can say I do but I’m afraid I’m forgetting his face.”

She picks up her sword.

“When he gave me this collar, I was so happy. I was officially his, the name was proof of it. I was the happiest kikimora but when tough times came, we crumbled into ruin. My master, Sir Teslakana was losing influence and those who served him simply had left and moved on, leaving only me. Shortly after, those demons came and plagued this land with absolute chaos. I… Was a coward… I too betrayed him by running for my life and leaving him to die by the claws of those monstrosities. I had left everything behind, even my own collar… Time passed and I was ready to atone for what I have done to him, then you came along. Deep down, I knew I wouldn’t go inside the ruins, I was coward then and I’m still coward to this day when it comes to fighting those things. Over the years I grew to hate myself and I still do but since you have came here, I believe I found my way out.”

Risuka gets into a stance, her blade held firmly as her eyes lock onto the character’s. she shows her true self, a bit of fur showing, a tail, and her eyes illuminate a green color. Her hat blows away, revealing her wolf ears.

“Stranger, I cannot forgive myself for what I have done and I must be punished by death. Please, do not disappoint me. You’ve made it this far along, might as well kill me also and gain my traitorous soul as the final reward from me.”

She is giving the character no other choice. Bent on them killing her she strikes first.

Commentary about how she moves, attacks, and defend.  
Risuka has only an arming sword and no shield, so she can only rely on her experience of fighting by quick movement and timed parrying. She knows about being elegant on her feet, something that she was taught by an aquatinted on how to be a proper woman. She is a swift one with distractions by feigning where’d she hit from but only to fake her movements and attack where she really wanted. She will kick from the blindside of the character if the character is too slow to react and once she does, she tells how disappointed she is in that character for not reacting quicker. The fight is like an encouraging dance. She talks to the character, often telling them that they must pick up their pace to match her’s but for them to be faster than her.

Excerpt from one of her battle quotes: “Thou need to read me, center yourself of all movements made to stop my attacks.”  
“What is this? How can you be this slow? A true warrior would counter my attack and simply cut off my leg! Do not disappoint!”  
“I need to be punished for what I have done! If you simply cannot keep up with me then what use is it to fight you?”

Personality.  
The personality of Risuka is that of the feeling of guilt and responsibility. She had broken her loyalty to her master in order to save herself from the invading danger and from that, she longed to atone for it. She acknowledges that she is a coward, telling her story to the character shows that she can entrust them to kill her. Even in battle she has a strong confidence that she’ll die and encourages her opponent by giving them tips on how to defeat her. This is unique, no other enemy will tell on how to defeat itself. She is more skilled than what the character thinks.

Abilities  
It is speculated that she may have abilities (like how she can disguise herself) but she doesn’t use any spells in the fight.  
______  
Endgame.  
Risuka darts towards the character, stabbing deep into them, or so she thought… She feels pain in her abdomen, she looks down slowly to see that the character’s sword had struck her and that her sword barely missed the armor. She could only stare at the sword now being covered in her blood as she suddenly felt weak and held onto the person, leaning on them while dying.

“You moved in time to make it seem like I had gotten you but alas it was I who was gotten…”

She pulls the sword out of herself and groans in pain, almost falling but is caught by the character.

“Take me near the entrance of the ruins… I just want to sit back down again.”

The character slowly walks her over there and helps her sit down, another groan coming from her as she leans her back against the wall.

“As I promised, you can have my soul… I’m certain my master doesn’t want to see me in the afterlife, I’ve done what I did and now you’re helping me pay for it… Thank you…”

She dies in front of the character. Her eyes closed and a look of calm on her face, her soul is absorbed into the the character.  
______  
My thoughts.  
Originally I was going to make this a simple description of how she looked and what her lore was but I decided to make it into a small story while adding new information about her. She was fun to work with and I look forward to working on the others after this is posted. I do not know who is next on my list since I am picking random and I wasn’t going to add any pics or music to go with this post but things change for the better I hope.  
full
Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Dono & M.Storm

{ BGM - Discovering Ruins(The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion OST- Unmarked Stone) | BGM - Entering Mausoleum(The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion OST- Minstrels Lament) | BGM - Delving Into Leviathan’s Wound(Resident Evil 4 Soundtrack - Cold Sweat) }

{ BGM - Exploring Ruins(The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion OST- Wind From The Depths) | BGM - Navigating Sluiceways(The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion OST- Deep Waters) | BGM - Dissecting Leviathan(24. Intestinal Fortitude - Gears of War 2 Original SoundTrack [OST]) }

{ BGM - Scavenging Battlefield(Fallout 1 OST - Desert Wind) | BGM - Searching Deserted Village(Resident Evil 4 Soundtrack - A Ruined Village) | BGM - Disinterring Graves(Resident Evil 4 Soundtrack - Echo in the Night) }

{ BGM - Rekindling Forge(Quake 1 OST - The Reaction) | BGM - Sightseeing Khthonios(Quake one - Ziggurat Vertigo) | BGM - Investigating Quarantined City District(Thief Deadly Shadows OST - Old Quarter) }

{ BGM - Clearing Out Lair ^[@ 2:22]^ | BGM - Infiltrating Citadel [@ 5:38] | BGM - Spelunking Chasm [@ 7:36](Gears of War In-Game Music) }

{ BGM - Nearby Foes(The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion OST- Tension) }

{ BGM - Eldritch Dangers ^[musical cues]^(Dead Space Audio - Misc - Pensive) }

Rebel Changeling Hive.________________________  
{ BGM - Breaching Hive Gates(Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Dark Torvus Catacombs - Soundtrack) | BGM - Purging Underhive(Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Music- Dark Sanctuary Fortress) }

{ BGM - Doppelgängers(Prey OST - Second Time Around [Mick Gordon] 4K-Ultra HD) }
Dono & M.Storm
Artist -

A purpose.
The Centaur of Dark Souls.

Approaching a decayed tree, the character seems to notice an imprint on it, seeing something of the sort of a crest. The crest has metallic vines surrounding it in the shape of a square, within the boundaries of those vines is a man who is on a horse. The character tries to take the crest off the tree but upon contact, the tree opens a void and the individual falls in. Waking up after the fall, the character gets up and looks around, seeing a place they never seen before. The individual is mystified, having accidentally found this secret area from mere curiosity of a crest. The character then noticed a feeling in the palm of their hand, they look and see that the crest is secured in their possession.  
They look up at the enormous structures before putting the crest away and preparing to venture forth.  
….  
Reaching a cavern entrance, the individual had fought their way through guards who were well skilled in sword fighting. Some even had shields and armor that were amazingly better at withstanding strikes from the character’s weapon of choice though they seemed to be slower in movement because of that extraordinary armor. Entering inside the cavern, the character realized it was manmade for there were finely developed torches mounted on both sides of the place and stone stairs could be seen at the end of the hallway. The character proceeds down the stairs, the steps begin to spiral downward and once at the bottom, they are greeted by a keeper who is guarding a door. The keeper raises its weapon which is a longsword, the character holds a blade in hand and a shield in the other which was a guard’s impressive shield.  
They duel, the keeper doing all it could to protect whatever was inside, and when the battle came to a closing, the character survived to proceed to the door. In the center of the door was a shape for something to be put in and the character compared the shape to the crest they had but it wasn’t a match. They searched the body of the dead keeper and found a crest similar to the shape of the door. It was a square shape but smaller and they placed it onto the door, pushing it open and seeing the interior behind the door. For being so far down into the dark depths of this area, perhaps it was remodeled heavily in this place and restructured to allow light to come in here.  
This was impressive but who’s throne was this? The character looks around, moving cautiously before going into private room and seeing a horse-woman kneeling but she looked like a statue. In the center of her breast plate was a square shape and the character simply placed the crest there. Her eyes open and she awakens, gasping as she quickly rose up and aimed her mace at the individual. (ignore the axe).

“Speak thy name and tell me why you’re here, pilfer.”

She wasn’t the easy type so this wasn’t going to go smoothly. The character says they were nameless.

“Nay, do not lie to me!”

She swung the mace at the character who rolled backwards in response. The individual got up, preparing for a fight, she huffed out in frustration, fury in her eyes.

““You shall not lie ever again… In death

Commentary about how she moves, attacks, and defends.  
Vera is more than just a strong willed centaur who was encased in stone. This monster girl has an abnormal vitality, her endurance matches that of a horse. Do not let her get in close range for the mace she carries has been upgraded to its full extent and one hit from it will take down half of health. She is absolutely ballistic when it comes to fighting, entering a sort of berserk rage and she will not be afraid to get up close and personal. Her defense is well matched but her timing can be off, probably due to the loss of muscle memory or skill since she has been encased into stone. She probably has been like that for a very long time… Now awakened, she has to resort to this rage in order to fight.

Excerpt from a few of her battle quotes:  
“I’m going to kill you liar!”  
“I am Vera! Centaur Queen of Ionscae! Die like the rest who tried me!”  
“Death will not only take you but also hell!”

Personality  
Vera’s being is that of a dedicated warrior who doesn’t care much for honor. If she sees potential in the warrior she faces, she will allow them to live but if they were to refuse her offer, she’ll swiftly make sure to waste their potential by death. She is bold and shows much iron for being a queen, toughness is one thing but rule is another. She is a true warrior at heart, knowing battle for a long time, conquer is her last name.

Abilities  
Her strength is great enough to either shake the place with a single hit of her mace or enter a more wrathful state that increases her vitality. The character will start to see how powerful she is the more the individual lands strikes on her. She is the toughest opponent they had ever faced.  
______  
Endgame.  
Her movements become complicated to grasp or even try to predict. Yet the character’s defense holds up greatly, for the shield they took from one of the guards is able to protect the individual from the flurry of attacks. She charges another attack and that’s when the character decides to bash her with the shield, knocking her to the ground and stabbing the sword into her. She lets out a pained yell, letting go of her mace and grabbing the character’s weapon but the character only pushes it in further. She groans out in agony, her blood exiting the wound now as she only looks up at the character with recognition.

“I… Remember you…”

Is all she could say before being dying. The Queen is dead and the character pulls the weapon out of her, her soul being absorbed and a memory is revealed.  
––  
The memory shows that the character and Vera were ones in conflict. Two ruling factions that both were extreme but the one was more corrupt than the other. It shows the character battling her before but was defeated by her and lost the land. The character was captured and forced to be her husband. The character had no love for her and had successfully tricked her by encasing her in stone by using a certain crest filled with a petrification magic. Her guards had turned on her and when it was done, they exiled the character and removed the memory of who they once were. The memory stops…  
––  
Learning from this revelation, the character simply looks down at her dead body and vows to make their return, once again donning the name, Evil President. The corrupt rule will come back once more.  
_______  
My thoughts.  
I had so many ideas for this one and tried my best to tone it down. It was a bit hard to figure out also so much reconstruction with this one. I originally had the thought of making it a two vs one situation with evilpresident riding upon Vera while the two go against the character but I thought it would be a bit too ordinary. Perhaps I overthought this one, it felt bland and perhaps I wanted it to feel that way before revealing the end of it. It was not my intention to make it bland or lacking, it simply was a hard one to figure out and going through the revisions may have had watered it down. That is my personal thought on this one.
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
Aaaaaaaannnndddddd i have some virus that makes me feel like trash…my entire everything hurts….
Steve61594
Economist -
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

So I found this website where an AI generates an inspirational qoute onto a picture of its choosing.  
At least, that’s the idea.  
It recently suggested that I,  
full
Background Pony #F285
@Holofan4life  
Since youve been in this thread everything you post has been about you or reddit or upvotes on reddit. Nobody gives a damn about reddit. Either start posting more socially or fuck off.
Dono & M.Storm
Artist -

A purpose.
@Dono & M.Storm
I can talk to you guys more now
@Holofan4life
Let’s talk then.
@Dono & M.Storm
What do you want to talk about?
@Holofan4life
You in the mood to discuss about certain food? I’m actually kinda hungry. Including desserts also.
@Dono & M.Storm
I’m eating BBQ for dinner
@Holofan4life
You can’t go wrong with that.
@Dono & M.Storm
It tastes amazing
@Holofan4life
Having a turkey burger.
@Dono & M.Storm
Never had one
@Holofan4life
It’s good as heck!

You’re wrong BP
Steve61594
Economist -
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

Please don’t feed the trash.  
142 posts over the course of 2-3 months isn’t a nuisance at all, and is nothing compared to some moron showing up and being a, to put it nicely, a donkey’s butt about his opinion.

Moving right along,  
Why do MLP minotaurs receive such little attention?
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
Yeah i just had a long and meaningful look at the feild that harbors my fucks.

In doing so i found that none were present.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide