The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Yltel engineer: That would be more a question for the political. You would be in luck on that since we have a few on this station.
Ymir: There VIP from all race here. The Fyrrian empress, the Vosendy high president, the Tozan minister of trade… There’s even people from the Olmeran directorate, usually they are the first suspects behind everything crooked in the exterior systems but they see very positively this portal so we have no reason to think they’ll do anything.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Ymir: That’s a pretty big question. A lot I guess considering we’re talking of trillions of people. There would be the merc and other gun for hire of the galaxy first, they aren’t “radical” proper but could execute criminal endeavor for money if paid by any of the true radical.
Yltel engineer: There’s also lost Karaks legends. It’s a group among the pirate made of people who came from the galaxy beyond the observable universe in a portal like the one we’ll install here that was stolen. It is said that they seek a similar portal to make their way back home.
Ymir: Even if it was true that some Karaks are in our galaxy and were looking to use an intergalactic portal they would be the last to want this project destroyed. They’d be more looking to steal it.
Ymir: Also there would be some from my people, despite the great efforts made to integrate we still have xenophobic extremists, remnant of the kind of people that lunched the Yltels supremacy wars. Us improving relation with even more races from beyond the portal is an heresy to these people. But people more acquainted with this topic would be better informed than I am. If you ask the Vosendy high prosident, she could probably get you in touch with someone from their intelligence service.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Core: * He nods at that as he listens to the two. * I might not be a member of the warrior-servants, or builder security forces, they would likely be more then willing to provide assistance.
OOC: And it’s late so im going to head off.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ah, yeah, it’s so rare I completely forgot.
Yltel engineer: If there’s any danger I think it would come from infiltrated people so I suppose it’s more a builder security for you.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Core: Perhaps i should explain, our society is separated in to what many would call castes, warrior-servants are our dedicated soldiers and general combatants, builder security is a, recent change from some of our perspectives that we are still figuring out deal with.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
Yltel engineer: While some militia exist in our societies I hardly imagine any of them showing up here in arms and uniforms here considering the defense in place. Clearly if anyone try something it’s going to be the shady way so not really a job for soldiers fighting battles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide