General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #0299
I do believe I have found yet another personal tag made by one person that should have just been a gallery in need of bein removed:

Link
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
>>2325009

This ain’t actually a vore (as Autumn literally spits out Fluttershy after accidentally sucking her inside), but I wonder if there’s a specific tag for this situation…
Blackie Wiremane
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Kody's dark side
@Background Pony #8DBF  
Ah, thanks for the hint, now I can see its siblings as well. I’d say it should be 180 for the three anthro-Twilights, and that bottom guy’s seems to just hang without a particular angle.

Tho I see at least some images wrongly tagged 180: >>2070779 >>2112422 >>2265280 >>2232706. Did the taggers skip their geometry classes? And how precise must be a tagger’s measurements?

I love how there’s a 360-degree variation of this tag :D

Mods, could you add descriptions to them?
Background Pony #52BA
@Litrojia  
That has no less meaning than dragoness or giantess, except that it apparently isn’t being used very much.

@Blackie Wiremane  
I love how there’s a 360-degree variation of this tag :D  
Oh, this I’ve gotta see :D  
(0)  
Aw.
Smarch

Everybody's dead, Dave.
NSFW

||I’m sorry, but I don’t see how any image with the ahegao tag can be safe. It’s literally the face of a charecter having an orgasm. If that’s not at least suggestive, I don’t know what is. ||
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@RebeccaHawkins  
It’s not “literally” orgasm face, it’s the face when your mouth can’t words (due to overwhelming pleasure) and goes just “aheee”. Could be from sex. Could be from excellent massage.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@RebeccaHawkins
It’s not “literally” orgasm face, it’s the face when your mouth can’t words (due to overwhelming pleasure) and goes just “aheee”. Could be from sex. Could be from excellent massage.

The massage part here will be especially relevant when the Rainbow Dash clip show comes out soon. Twidash is going to get quite a boost.

@Background Pony #C671  
This thread is for discussing tags, not requesting image uploads.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide