Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Habitual smoking is also bad for skin. I try to keep my skin nice because I got fake teeth. I can deal with fake teeth or bad skin on their own but not both.
Some people never get addicted to them. They can be a gateway into other drugs, and some people can be more prone to an almost instant addiction.
Until you’re a binge drinker, the heart takes a bigger hit than the liver.
I drink a tall beer almost every day. It’s probably causing some issues, I don’t know. Some might point out I’m barely even feeling it if I drink every day, so I’m just taking an l for little purpose.
Body seems fine. I’m just losing money and making myself lazy on the beer, because I respond to stress by drinking instead of solving the issue.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
Sounds like you may need to question your line of work if it makes you this unpleasant. Easier said than done I know, but still.
@SleepySteve
“But how is Superman suppose to be cool if he isn’t a cynical ass? No body likes an hero who actually likes people and saves them because it’s the right thing to do! It’s too unrealistic and silly!”
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@SleepySteve
I watched 3 Idiots at least several times for the past many years now and it basically teaches you to follow your excellence than compete for grades.
It’s sad that how education system works in this reality is all about getting high scores to achieve a bachelor’s degree then when people get job for it, they’ll suck at what they do.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
15 episodes into Power Rangers Dino Thunder, and I don’t get why it’s so popular. It’s mediocre at best. So far, and I’ve really tried to enjoy it, I’ve only liked the first episode and Game On, and the second one I only like because there’s one specific character I really like.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Whenever you see a city on a “Safest Place to Live in (X)” list it’s probably an ultra-wealthy, White/Asian suburb where at least one household owns a semiauto rifle and half the households have at least one pistol.
“Safe cities” are a myth.
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@SleepySteve
So basically adult swim and comedy central deserve more money.
Then you got those people who think cartoons are solely for attracting children.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I have no interest whatsoever in The Last of Us franchise. I just don’t care.
Even if the HBO show is good, I don’t think I care enough to watch it?
@WaynePonePone
That’s probably hyperbole. But yeah I would take more wholesome cartoons like some Scooby spin offs over Velma, Rick and Morty (even without the allegations), or any Family Guy rip off.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Arguably, Ren And Stimpy ironically ended up fucking over Indie Animation studios in the long run
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide