Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

AaronMk
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Sky funeral
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
@Just Wayne
Tell that to people who think 18 and 19 are still a minor and not an adult.
I mean, with people hating the idea of 18/19 year Olds dating someone older, and with good reason, why does R and M have 17+ instead of 20+ if they’re not old enough to date or drink?
The ESRB, like the MPRA are non-governmental industry groups. Their content ratings aren’t actually law abiding at all and are directed primarily towards the assumed purchasing guardians of children by making up ratings to broadly advertise the content of the video games (or movies) they reviewed in order to chill criticism by parental groups. In the case of the ESRB it was the backlash by parenting activists in the early 90s over Mortal Kombat and Doom and the threat of congressional oversight in the time of Focus On The Family.
The ratings max out at 18, because at 18 you are legally free of parental oversight in all matters so it doesn’t matter anymore. You get all sorts of financial freedoms as an 18 year old than you would as a 16 year old or even a 13 year old. So it makes even less sense to establish parental control ratings for anyone who is a legal adult
Background Pony #967B
Going to be honest, I’m surprised that Magiswords creator’s misdeeds are even known about outside the tiny niche of Magisword fans. He’s not like a well known figure like John Lasseter after all.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I miss Dark5’s old types of videos where there was no narration and it was just appropriate music combined with the text. I’m not a fan of their newer videos with narration where he talks fast and out of breath like a nuke is about to strike his house or something.
Background Pony #967B
Pokemon 10th anniverserary should have been 2008 in America not 2006. Because Pokemon only came out in 1998 in America and in 1996, kids focused on Mario and Power Rangers not Pokemon.
Background Pony #967B
@Just Wayne
Of course you weren’t around when the Pokemon craze first showed up. It was already part of the average pop culture by the 2000s just like Spongebob.
Pokemon conquered the world. Even today Power Rangers or Transformers is a footnote compared to the power of the Pocket Monsters.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Victory over chivalry
I don’t like watching images that involve visual illusions.
It’s odd how people like to post that kind of stuff but I’m not a fan. I know the primitive human brain causes a weird interpretation from the thing I’m watching, that’s not fascinating…that’s creepy to think how easy it is to fool the brain.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
All of the people who whine about batman’s no killing rule as stupid are people who fundamentally do not understand batman as a character.
AaronMk
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Sky funeral
I like Dragon Ball, but it shouldn’t be the poster boy for treating fictional characters like they’re real.
I am confident most people know that fictional characters are fictional and the people who think they are real are the ones in the “unpopular opinion” category.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@AaronMk
Then why say that last post (before my reply) if you’re gonna treat them like they’re real by saying that?
It kinda defeats the purpose of fictional characters being fictional, even though ever since that mentality was created a long time ago (maybe by a minor), and thus it led to problems and no safe space for NSFW content as well as shit like the Kyle Carrozza/Ang Vondra drama.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I hate drama channels like MorePegasus, Acheeto and the like. Not only are they what they are, reporting on stupid drama while adding their opinion on it, but they also creep into my recommendations whenever the drama of the week happens. These are just the video equivalent of those celebrity tabloid magazines you find in stores and I hate that these videos get millions of views. I overall don’t get the fascination of following public drama of some YouTuber, even if that person most likely deserves whatever backlash they get, I get no catharsis or enjoyment out of it. Dare I say they make YouTube an even worse platform more than YouTube and their botting system themselves.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide