Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
I won’t link it because this guy honestly isn’t anything wrong. Just misguided, but there is someone on Twitter who is legitimately petitioning for MLP characters to be implemented into SSBU. Despite the fact that the game is a cele of video game history, they’re very insistent on it. I’m impressed how well the keep their page hut like, it’s sad in an odd way.

Quick edit.  
NGL though, the mane 5 would have a sweet moveset. Maybe Brawlhalla would be more their type.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Binkyt11  
So far this is the angles I’ve seen people attacking the issue with:

• Homophobes who are vehemently against it being in the show  
  • People who don’t have a problem with it, but have a problem with how Mike handled it (and overall politicizing it)  
  • People whining it didn’t go far enough (AKA an actual kiss or something that would’ve guaranteed the show getting banned in a few countries).

Am I missing any other angles? (I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some people pissed it was those 2 instead of Lyra and Bon Bon. Edit: Dear god there is some fighting about it. >>2067053 ).  
    This is turning into a bigger dumpster fire than Derpygate.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
So, Christian Chandler was in court (again) over money issues and once again he decided to behave like a spoiled child trying to do whatever he wanted and get the last word about everything, no matter how many times he was asked to quit it.  
This is an eyewitness’ description of Chris’ behavior during his court hearing.

Chris’ childish behavior strongly remindes me of some users here, to be honest. It shouldn’t, but it does.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
Can the mods of Fimfiction do some moderating on the episode blogs of their boss already? Since the start of the season each and every one has devolved into a shitshow. Like the only time even one of them showed up was for The Last Crusade. The rest were totally empty. Also calling someone a pedophile isn’t punishable I guess.
mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Jarkes  
The mods need to lock that thread (and ban some people). That thread is a dumpster fire.

@Selaphiel  
@Selaphiel  
You’re annoying me.

@Selaphiel  
SCOOTALOO IS A MIXED BREED MUTT

You’re really annoying me and making me very angry.

@icey wicey 1517  
People make me fucking sick.

@icey wicey 1517  
I agree on both accounts.

@icey wicey 1517  
@Jarkes  
It’s kind of unfortunate that people think Scoot’s family is abusing her.

@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
We’ve had those since Season 1 and some of them still exist now. I’ve seen Gen 4 fans harass fans of previous Gens.

@Anonycat  
I swear you’re obsessed with the low hanging fruit that is Chris-Chan.

@Binkyt11  
Is the person memeing like people asking for Shrek and Goku in Smash? Or were they being serious?  
They were serious, weren’t they?
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@Jarkes  
@mjangelvortex

They just need to ban the obvious people and the stupidity will stop. But none of them told anyone to kill themselves or trolled authors for years, so that’s clearly never happening.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.