Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #0A8B
This might be an unpopular opinion, but from a writing perspective, cartoons are better now than they’ve ever been.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #0A8B  
They still will probably go down the memory hole, kind of like the spin-off Tuca and Birdy.

Not sure what the creators will do next, but it’s been awhile and nothing has surfaced. At least the Regular Show guys did something else, although, that just feels like what Regular show was supposed to be and if Mordechai and Margret got married and had a kid.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Beau Skunky  
Yeah, but those are a dime a dozen, and with Seth Rogan doing DarkWing Duck; They’ll probably be the last.

Also; I don’t really count MLP since that’s more a franchise series like Transformers. Each iteration is always different.
Background Pony #0A8B
Cartoons became more serialized in the 2010s. Cartoons that tried to tell an ongoing story existed before then, but they weren’t as common as they are now. This is because episodic cartoons were better for syndication, since viewers could watch any episode in any order.

Netflix really was a new paradigm for animation and TV writing as a whole.
Background Pony #CBA6
@Cyborg_pony  
He’s produced the Boys and there wasn’t any major stoner elements in that. In fact, it’s pretty faithful to the comic and improved on some elements.

“Ducktales” gave us a show about generic kid characters and slapped the Ducktales name on it, which is why Uncle Scrooge is barely a character in it despite it supposedly being based on the Uncle Scrooge comics and gets borderline SJW at times.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i’m not even sure the fuck you numbats are talking about when you “DuCKtAlEs iS AbOut ScRooG” you guys never heard of a onsomble cast before have you? Fuck the show spells it out for you that it’s about him AND HIS FAMILY. Instead you make shit up like how it “sJw” with no excamples other the “trust me bro”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide