Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Agreed, the new Mickey shorts in general need more GIFs.

@ShadowBolt Platinum  
The “Murder Ponies/Kelpies?” :P

@Background Pony #CBA6  
@Angrybrony  
Speaking as somebody whom dislikes “rabid-SJW social media culture,” compared to other shows, it’s really not very “SJW.”  
It still treats the “minority-voiced” characters fairly like any other ones, (Fenton is still a goofball klutz, and Taurus Bulba is still a villain) and usually IRL issues are never really brought up.  
Webby may be more “modernized,” tomboy-ish, action-girl-ish,and goofy now, but she’s definitely not the “ideal rabid-feminist Mary-Sue,” and has flaws.

And as I said before, even the original ’80s/’90s show was sometimes guilty of focusing too much on the kid characters too. (Especially, in later seasons.)  
And the new series has been trying to balance that more, in fairness.
Background Pony #223B
AnimeFlix is one of the best solutions to watching TV series and movies full HD directly. The users of this app can gain unlimited access to this site.
Background Pony #223B
KissAnime was an anime-focused file streaming website that hosted links and embedded videos, allowing users to stream or download movies and TV shows illegally for free. It was a sister site to a related manga viewing website, KissManga. KissAnime was described as “one of the world’s biggest streaming anime websites”
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Someone please explain to me what is wrong here. I don’t see anything wrong. Maybe I’m just remembering Wabbit and I know how bad it could be.full  
Or maybe because I thought Looney Tunes Show was boring and annoying and I’m just glad the Lola from that show didn’t stick around?  
Apparently the new uniforms are bad?full  
I don’t know basketball,but I think it looks fine.
Background Pony #A4F4
Ugh I’m already imaging the new Space Jam song. Nothing could beat the original one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide