Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #7A0B  
It did? (Well, I didn’t make that list) Still, considering almost every episode is less then 15-minutes long, (as Cyborg points out) that more-so comes down to like 140+ full half hour shows.

Heck, the “New Three Stooges” cartoons had hundreds of episodes, but they were very short. and not as good as the original theatrical live-action series. So episode numbers don’t always equal a cartoon’s popularity.  
Adventure Time was pretty popular, but CN also sometimes took forever to air new episodes, messing up the schedule, and viewership too kinda screwing AT over a bit.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Angrybrony  
Is it that bad?

It’s funny how alot of the worst Scooby Doo movies/specials/episodes don’t even feature the supposedly hated Scrappy-Doo.  
In fact, I never had a problem with Scrappy, even as a kid. In fact, I find the shots the series takes at him even more cringey.

At least, Scrappy & Vincent Price weren’t complete wussies like Shaggy & Scooby.
Ardashir
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Beau Skunky  
Heck, the “New Three Stooges” cartoons had hundreds of episodes, but they were very short. and not as good as the original theatrical live-action series.

Which feels odd given that you’d think if any ‘live’ act would do great as a cartoon it’d be the Stooges.

Checking on Wikipedia it’s even more bizarre given that two of the main people involved on the production end were Moe’s son in law Norman Maurer, who came up with almost all of their movie scripts (and admittedly the execrable and thankfully never produced ‘Make Mine Manila/Make Love Not War’) and Ed Bernds, who directed a lot of their live action comedy shorts.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
I kinda liked Scrappy as a kid. Though, I was never a huge Scooby fan honestly.  
I think the media exaggerates how hated he is. A guy even told me he hated the live-action Scooby movie for how it treated Scrappy, and made him the villain. Admittedly, that kinda rubbed me the wrong way too.

@Ardashir  
I guess the 3 Stooges style of slapstick was just funnier in live-action.  
It was cool, they did the voices though.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@E-123  
they didn’t even bring back the same kind of music or anything and vilma straight up tries to dine magic shit happened at the end.
Background Pony #6375
Watched Simon and Marcy the other day.

How does Adventure Time manage to be hilarious, heartwarming and sad at the same time?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide