Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Cartoon/Western Animation General

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@angrybrony  
no, that’s exactly why i chose him. compare to the episode where kick tried to be an internet star. rule of funny aside, how much property damage has he done for the sake of fame? compare to the usual crap allen does, it makes allen patethic.

and how much ‘innocence’ (as in ‘innocent as a baby’) does it take to excuse destructive humor. spongebob genuinely wants to pass his boating licensure exam but ‘status quo is god’ aside, how much of the pain he inflicts on mrs. puff is excusable and how much is not?
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
Umm guys, what I’m going to show you might make you mad. You ready for this? ‘Cos here it goes.  
full  
Yes, it’s made by the guys behind the Ice Age series and Epic and Robots. Be afraid. Oh, and btw, Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas was once Sally. I’m not even joking about that. Look it up.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
I know most cartoons are typically aimed at kids. And that’s fine. Then you have the ones aimed at YOUNG children. Like preschool level. And I fell I gotta talk about one of those. Because for being a show that aired on Playhouse Disney…  
full  
Jojo’s Circus was oddly adorable.
Background Pony #3C14
thursday ratings are out: total drama: 1.177.000 steven universe: 1.495.000 we bare bears: 1.434.000 regular show: 1.385.000
Background Pony #3C14
@EHAN  
yea well the ridonculous race is technically a spin-off but CN added the total drama name for ratings reasons
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide