Cartoon/Western Animation General

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

has anyone watched these two shows :battletech: and :heavy gear:?

those are my first introductions to their respective franchises so faithfulness to the source is not a big issue for me. what is a big issue is despite years apart, the two shows have the opposite strengths and weaknesses. battletech had the superior story (the heroes don’t always win) but weak animation while heavy gear had the better animation but inferior story (the villains rarely win despite being supposed ace pilots. the main protagonist has serious MC powers).
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@OptimusPrimevil

What I really hate was their, “Oh, THIS show won’t have those stupid ROMANCES that previous Scooby-Doo shows had!” jab at Mystery Incorporated…

I actually liked the romance subplots in Mystery Incorporated… And everything else about it from what I’ve managed to see. Easily one of the best series. Heck, it even ends up offering an actual explanation for the multitude of reboots at the very end of the series.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

besides ‘king of the hill’ and ‘brickleberry’ how many more shows have females named ‘connie’ in their cast (major and minor)? need more than two for a screencap comic
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide