Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Cartoon/Western Animation General

ColdhardSilver
Thread Starter - Cartoon/Western Animation General

Culture Vulture
@SquiggyBomb  
Sam Register, former CN Vice President and creator of the Puffy Amiyumi show and the Looney Toon show, left Cartoon Network before Amiyumi could have its 3 season (and the last 5 episodes of season 2) and since no one else backed up the project it was dropped.  
He’s now the President of Warner Bros. Animation; so he’s going quite well for himself.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@angrybrony  
There’s subtitles. And apparently, there’s a dub on Netflix if you’ve got that.

Also, I’ve heard there’s another series (or something) based on Dofus. Anyone know if it’s any good?
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

does anyone know the name of this show? I only saw one episode and didn’t get the title so I have no idea how to search for it on google.

basically the MC is one of those modern hippies. can’t recall how exactly but he landed in jail and basically annoyed the crap out of everyone with his environmental thing until one gang leader mistook his message and called for a truce between the mexicans, the asians, the europeans and the white groups. skin color doesn’t matter because the only color that should matter is GREEN (cash). the end has the news praising the warden for somehow managing all the gangs to be friendly with one another (there is a shot of the courtyard where all the inmates are stoned and had skinheads and blacks singing and holding hands).

does that ring any bells?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide