The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Whatevs  
Or Sargon can tell his audience not to harrass her and give her ammunition against them but then again Thunderf00t pretty much made a living off criticizing her so what do I know
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
As fun as it is to criticize Anita’s shallow arguments, her critics do sometimes go overboard and borderline harassment.

Which is why I like Bearing. He criticizes and makes it sound funny and serious at the same time. He also doesn’t do that annoying “freudenschade” shit that most people do.

Like, seriously. Fuck off for doing that.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@HJSDGCE  
Anita wants harassment though. She says incredibly inflammatory things to piss people off then damsel for dollars. It’s how she’s operated for the past 5 years.

Most of the “Harassment” shown is someone going “FUK U CUNT!” and then uses that to ignore the criticisms put out by people like Sargon and others to lamp that in with harassment.

There’s also some evidence to prove she forged harassment like a threatening Tweet she just happened to catch from an egg account seconds after it was posted without being logged in, and the infamous “death threat” letter that collage incident that praised her essentially.

There’s also the fact when a “harasser” was located she refused to do anything when she complains about it all the time. This is just her con job, it’s obvious when looking at all the pieces.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Cyborg_pony  
Does it matter if we act the same way? Anita is a bad person for sure but we have the responsibility to act like the better person and not be as petty.

Criticize her as much as you’d like but the moment you start going for insults and condescending jerkass moves, you’ve lost my support.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@HJSDGCE  
We’ve never acted in such manner of just using insults, others have and she uses that to ignore everyone else.

My philosophy has been “If you act like a dick, then don’t be surprised when you get called a dick” and Anita has acted like a dick.

How many have we seen act like dicks, and called them out on it?

Anita has never answered criticism and has always just labeled it as harassment, at that point there’s no way to engage with someone like that without just coddling her ego and I for one am tired of it.
Darth Sonic
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Oh God, this thread is going to become cancer and get locked now that both the Politics thread and the SJW thread has now been locked, isn’t it?

Well, better start working on Tiabooru…
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I don’t know but if someone who has been anatogising me for years fucking fills three rows of seat in my panel with his gang  
I kinda would call him out on it

Also apparently Anita never said Sargon was human garbage
Background Pony #87FC
@Commune

There’s video evidence that she did in fact say “Garbage human” and “shit head” while addressing Sargon.

I’ll concede that the presence of long time agitators would put anyone on edge though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide