The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Background Pony #A0D4
I wonder if commune got the banhammer today for violating rule 0 and 6? Ditto for one of the other BPs. Also, I wonder what /v/ on endchan is like compared to 8ch.net’s /v/ board? Hmmm…
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Takashi.0  
Thats not enough to lock thread unless it will happen constantly but maybe users got hit mods today will get message.

@Background Pony #3903  
That’s not ban, if you get banned when your post is delated for rules there would be much more deleted users on site.

As for Endchan, I didn’t go there even once, stopped going to 8chan too since low traffic, and I don’t like idea of dividing 4chan refugees even more, /v/ composition would depend on reason why anons are on endchan instead 8chan or back to 4chan.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So Anita was still allowed to attend her second panel even after breaking code of conducts of Vidcon.

Gee, It’s almost like she’s PRIVLEGED or something.

Seriously though, I know she wouldn’t be removed. It’s just ironic she’s on a panel about “Cyborbullying” after what she did yesterday.

I really hope the audience called her a hypocrite, but I doubt they were allowed to actually ask questions.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I think the only reason why she is still allowed to continue this shit is because nobody bothered to take legal actions on her.

Why? People are prolonging this needless nonsense.

END IT ALREADY!
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@SeraphimDawn  
Some just really need their damsel.

Funny thing is it’s gooney, gangly looking white guys with a creepy mindset on how women should act that claim everyone the disagrees with their goddess is just that if not worse.
Cyborg_pony

@DeathCloud  
Problem is, she has broken laws. So unless she just went away legal action should be filed.

Honestly, I wish someone with law experience would, because that might be the only way she would just disappeared knowing in court saying “I’m a victim” would probably not get her as far.
Cyborg_pony

So this just in: They’ve already started lying saying Sargon and others where the ones harassing Anita despite the numerous footage showing Anita instigating.

Just keep digging that hole deeper.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Cyborg_pony

*sighs*

Would it kill then to tell the truth once in their miserable lives?!

Also, me and Whatevs’ mutual friend’s mate confirmed that my understanding of Frankfurt school is correct, and not Commune[ist]’s
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Takashi.0  
I heard there was another Chan where there was migration there for reasons (ggrevlort get there). I’m sure that was its name. I dont see why anons on 8chan should start calling 4chan this way, its less insulting than halfchan.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@SeraphimDawn  
There is plenty of Gamergate stuff on 4chan from time to time. /pol/ freely talk about (in possitive or negative sense), other times it may come up in few places on other board and often lead to flame and shitpost. Time where there was heavy anti GG censorship was when moot was still in charge.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide