Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Man with no name
@Background Pony #052D
Bro, you’re too picky. The “perfect woman” is a very rare thing, perhaps none existent (especially if your interests are esoteric), some of the best relationships I’ve seen are those where oddly, the couple don’t have masses in common, this is the case with a few of my close friends and yet they’re happy and have been together long term.
On the other hand I’ve known people who seemed ideal for eachother and time after time it hasn’t worked out.
In regard to your autism, are you masking? I’m on the spectrum but no one would know unless I told them or I didn’t mask (masking has become instinctive for me).
If you get on fine socially in most cases I wouldn’t bother mentioning that you’re on the spectrum, people draw conclusions and make assumptions (which are usually wrong). Sure, it’d be lovely if we could be upfront about such things but it doesn’t work, another thing to take into account is that most women who are on the spectrum go undiagnosed, so the chances of finding a woman who knows or acknowledges she’s on the spectrum are even slimmer.
Background Pony #052D
@�
I don’t think I’m that picky. I’m still swiping right on more women I see than ones I swipe left on. (And apparently that’s unwise for apps like this? Something about the apps favoring people who are more selective with who they’re interested in and boosting them high in the algorithms… So the reason I am picky is because I feel I have to be or the algorithm won’t favor me, plus with the fact that I only get 8 right swipes per day, I have to make them count.)
I think it’s reasonable to want to share some interests in common with your prospective GF, so you can have literally anything to talk about. But realistically, my standards for women are on the ground right now. I need a woman who isn’t a bigot, isn’t republican (but I repeat myself), has a sense of humor but still knows how to be kind and straightforward (which is important because my autism makes it super hard to read non-verbal communication), doesn’t cheat, doesn’t need kids, and likes rock music. That’s it. Anything lower than that, and I feel like I would not be respecting myself or the women I date.
I have to disagree about the ideal woman not existing, though, because my last GF was that. She loved rock music, watched a number of the same cartoons I did, was kind but still funny, politically liberal, and was nerdy just like me and kinky in bed. The only reason we didn’t last was due to circumstances outside of our control. And even though I have been trying not to, it has been difficult not to measure everyone else to that standard.
The problem with my autism is, I’m still at the stage where I can mask, but not forever, you dig? I can pretend to be normal, but anyone who I’m gonna enter into a long-term relationship with, romantic, friendly, or otherwise, is going to notice that there’s something weird about me. And I still feel like the best relationships are built on upfront communication. If someone doesn’t say something directly to me, I’m not gonna know what they mean. I feel like other neurodivergent people would understand that better.
Another issue may be the simple fact that I’m not in a highly populated town. I feel like dating apps would be better for those who live in cities, but I live closest to a college town that’s in the off season. Hence why a lot of the women recommended are way far away. IDK.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide