Sonic Discussion

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@RogueBadnik
I think Sega should just tell Penders to buzz off whenever he tries taking action at them. He could have been nicer about how he wanted some kind of credit to his contributions to the franchise but at this point, he’s just yelling at a burnt bridge that went in flames a long time ago.
@The Equestrian Zodiac
Good on them, considering how much praise I hear Flynn’s stories get. As this point, everybody is always divided on everything Sonic. I don’t think Sega has anything to lose at this point so they might as well just take the risk and see if it hopes for the best.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

“Do you know the way?”

“Do I look like I know the way?”
Sorry it just popped in my head and just had to say it
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Macaroni C-Pony
We don’t know yet if that’s a Chaos Emerald or the Master Emerald. Considering Knuckles being in the film it’s most likely the Master, plus and this is just speculation but I feel like they may wait a little longer before bringing the Chaos Emeralds into the movies just so they can continue to build up the appearance of Super Sonic, kinda like Marvel waiting until Infinity Wars to bring in all the Infinity Stones (though I argue Sonic wouldn’t drag things out that long)
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
A new Tangle plushie as been released on Geemerch
Of course, it sold out.
What really sucks is that the Emerl plushie was released long time ago, and fucking Geemerch didnt notify me, and it sold out too ¬¬
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide