Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
Really tells me even Sega and Paramount thought it would bomb. So glad the movie beat even their expectations.
Now finally we can get enough movie merchandise to overwelm Yogurt from “Spaceballs.”
“Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The Flamethrower! Kid’s love it!”
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart
Pretty much lol.
I must add, it’s rather odd that Tails hasn’t had an alt yet. Meanwhile some others have two, and even Whisper, a comic character, (which are usually ignored in games) got an alt “Lucky Whisper” recently.
We need another Tails.
FerrumFlos1st
Artist -

Patron of Sonic/MLP
Fun manga commission I asked from idolnya. Read right-to-left.
Context: My Fallout avatar forms a cult of Shadow the Hedgehog and intends to sacrifice Sonic, but needs official confirmation from Shadow himself. Reasons being include having him in the movie sequels to promising free stuff, which the followers start complaining about. Meanwhile, they are being ignored. Fun trivia: “I like pie,” is from Johnny Bravo. “Free Beer,” is inspired by a South Park episode, where Kenny’s parents joined the Cult of Cthulhu for that reason.
That was July 2021 when I was kidding around. Thinking about it now, I am worried. If Shadow was to appear in the next movie, I am worried I would be disappointed like I was for third installments of a trilogy. Like with Shrek the Third, X-Men: The Last Stand, or Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End. I could’ve included Spider-Man 3, but I kinda liked it.
Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
Hey, everyone. I just found out that, despite Sonic 2 not being out in theaters yet, there’s already a third movie being made, along with a series featuring Knuckles
Confirmed by Paramount themselves
FerrumFlos1st
Artist -

Patron of Sonic/MLP
@RogueBadnik
I did mention idolnya, the artist I commissioned.
The third Sonic movie being my concern if Shadow does appear and how he’ll fit in the cinematic continuity. I can only hope Tyson Hesse does a good job providing guidance in the story production and marketing. Plus Jeff Fowler, the director, has work experience in Shadow the Hedgehog game.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dragon-Phoenix
When are we getting the Rouge heist movie?
I think Sega is kinda afraid to use Rouge in newer Sonic media sometimes, as her flirty, sensual nature, and design (ever notice Rouge’s & Witch Rouge’s arm placement kinda censoring her chest in the mobile games?) could be considered “controversial” now with the media, and such becoming more sensitive to that, (a game developer was even ranting about Rivot from the newest R&C “being too curvy,” and claiming it would “destroy society,” and she’s way more tame then Rouge) or finding such things “sexist,” or “innapropriate for kid’s/family media. (Some flip out anytime a female game character is even a little “good looking.”)
…Aaaand with the oddball side of the “furry fandom” becoming more well known, hasn’t helped either.
…(Hence why female animal cartoon characters in recent years are less anthro’/curvy now… Not that it has stopped some fanartists. Some even prefer it. Lol)
So I honestly don’t expect her appearing in either the STH3 movie, or Knuckles Paramount+ spinoff. (Or I fear they would “tone her down” too much.)
@RogueBadnik
I saw that, Ben apparently wants a Smash Brothers movie. Ben is awesome.
Saw a video of him unboxing STH2 movie toys. He’s a total geek like us.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide