Sonic Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So I just thought of something that personally I think would have made a big improvement out of Sonic Unleashed in my opinion.
Now I have nothing against Unleashed I think it is a great game, but it was sort of the point in which Sega did want to just focus on Sonic himself so as a result non of the other beloved and recognized characters were anywhere in the game or story (with the exceptions of Tails and Amy who even then aren’t playable or contributed to the story all that much). Even Knuckles the protector of the Master Emerald and is quite knowledgeable about the Chaos Emeralds couldn’t even lend any kind of help for Sonic and Chip trying to recharge the Emeralds.
Now I’m fine with them wanting to focus on Sonic and his Werehog stages, so a decent compromise would be to have the other characters show up in different locations that Sonic visits sorta like they are doing their own sort of things and Sonic just happens to run into them which would be a nice way to still contribute to these characters still being relevant in some matter of speaking.
So a few examples of what I mean by this include:
Amy showing up in Spagonia doing some site seeing
Cream and her mother Vanilla in Apotos having brunch
Espio in Chun-nan doing recon work (he is a ninja after all)
Big in Holoska doing some ice fishing
Rouge in Shamar on another treasure hunt
Vector in Empire City doing his detective work
Charmy in Adabat having fun even though he’s supposed to be on an assignment
and Shadow in Mazuri keeping to himself, meanwhile Tails and Knuckles could actually contribute more to the actual story.
Anyways those are just my thoughts on the matter.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
There is a Prologue for Sonic Frontiers that’s all about Knuckles and how he will tie into the new game’s story, and I gotta say this is one of the best things I have seen in such a long time.
Aside from the animation looking really great, but this short after all these years gives Knuckles the respect he deserves.
The previous games usually treat him as a joke in that he’s not very smart or that he always needs to compete with Sonic over who’s the better hero, but there was a time when he was his own type of hero who helped others in his own way but is still thankful for help when needed.

Personally I think this short did a really good job portraying that.

I also like the added lore and continuity to his character and Angel Island, they even referenced Tikal and her events from Sonic Adventure which is important.
Overall I am just getting more hyped to play Frontiers now.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I just had a realization: in the first episode of “Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog”, most of the episode is a flashback Sonic tells of Scratch and Grounder’s origins. But we see Robotnik creating them, so technically Sonic shouldn’t know HOW they were made since we never saw Sonic at his fortress. Either an oversight, or Sonic took a wild guess?
Background Pony #C2B2
Both Tangle & Sticks gets referenced in frontiers, wonder if we will see them or anyone else from the IDW comics make a on screen appearance in future games.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Alright, I’ve gotten a little over 3 hours into Sonic Frontiers.
Guys. I don’t want to jinx anything, but this might be the best Sonic game I’ve played since Generations.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Goku Black
Make sure you bump the music volume down whenever you get the chance. For some reason, the cutscenes have “SA2 Battle” syndrome where the music plays louder than the voices. Thankfully, unlike that game, you actually get the option to fix it.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide