Sonic Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just started watching Sonic Prime, and alresdy this is my most favorite Sonic show. I love the animation, the characters and locations looking just like the games, seeing Sonic & friends actually being badass (Knuckles especially), tje voice actors which are top notch choices, I especially love all the little details like Sonic grabbing rings but also losing them when he gets hit, Tails password being 1992 which is the year he was first introduced, and not only did they keep Tails’ backstory the same like from Origins but they animated it in 16-bit like the Genesis games.
I’m also really digging the story so far, it’s familiar like SATAM and Forces but there’s still a lot of mystery behind what’s still going on. Also seeing the different versons of Tails (Nine) and Amy (Rusty Rose), plus I love the Chaos Council for how epic and ridiculous it is.
In all honesty I would love to see Prime actually be made into a game, it clearly has all the potential plus all the things that makes Sonic so great backing it up.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
This fight between Sonic and Shadow is pretty much what we’ve all been waiting to see again for so long, and getting to see chaos control again is epic.
It’s nice seeing Knuckles and Rouge interacting again, they always had a unique dynamic so seeing them together even as rebels is pretty great.
Also interesting seeing Rouge sleeping upside down like an actual bat.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Nice this show remembers all the appropriate powers the characters should have, Knuckles can actually be seen gliding and both Tails & Knuckles are shown using spin dash which technically they know how to do since the Genesis games.
We also get another bullet time moment like from the movie, though it would have been pretty cool if we got to hear Boom by X Ambassadors
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Is it just me or is Sonic Prime turning into The Cutie Re-Mark?
I mean we have one world that is ruled by an evil monarch with a band of rebels fighting from the underground
And now we habe one where the characters are savages living in the jungle
Also they gave Sonic Wolverine claws, badass.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Missed opportunity to have Sticks be part of the Jungle Dimension, though honestly this show does have a limited use of characters (no Cream, Team Chaotix, Blaze, Silver, or even E-123 Omega)
Knuckles being a pirate captain makes so much sense to do, also since Nine and Rusty Rose were added to the Forces app I hope Captain Dread also does as well.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Well geez, I sure hope Prime is getting picked up for another season cause it’d be a shame to end on an unresolved cliffhanger. I mean the universe is still shattered into seperate parts, the Chaos Council has Nine and is already using Rusty to travel through dimensions, not to mention the pirate crew managing to caputre Rusty, and now Shadow is stuck in space along with Sonic, things are just getting good now so hopefully we will still be getting more soon.
Also I still stand by what I said about this needing to be it’s own game, it pretty much has everything a Sonic game should have.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I know it’s almost been 3 years, but the song “Speed Me Up” from the Sonic movie is oddly sounding nostalgic to me. I’m not sure why.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@Jade Kitsune
I love credits music, there’s something about the right choice of song to end your movie with that makes the experience all the more great. Personal favorites of mine include:
When Can I See You Again? - Wreck-It Ralph
Ocean Man - SpongeBob Squarepants
UHF
Picture of You - Mr. Bean
Stay Home - Shrek
Raining Sunshine - Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Quando Quando Quando - Game Night
(Though the movie is okay, it’s the credits song I like most)
Captain Underpants Theme
And of course Speed Me Up and Stars in the Sky - Sonic 1 & 2
At first I didn’t care much about Speed Me Up, I mean the credits were awesome with it’s 16-bit animation but the song itself didn’t reay grab me. But listening to the song a few times it did start to catch on so now I do love it, Stars in the Sky was awesome right from the beginning. Looking forward to whatever we get for Sonic 3,though I wouldn’t mind hearing a song that actually was from the games like It Doesn’t Matter or Endless Possibilities
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Also interesting seeing Rouge sleeping upside down like an actual bat.
I found that kinda adorable.
I enjoyed Prime too, also tried the Sonic Frontiers demo, and I have little complaints about it so far. Had to get used to using a different button for the homing attack though.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Looks like if I ever get Frontiers on Switch, I’ll have to play with regular Joy-Cons because jumping with B and attacking with Y on a GameCube controller is hard to do.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve never drawn Cream with a gun, but I did draw her singing the Wu-Tang song C.R.E.A.M. though. No guns, but she might know kung fu.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide