Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Sonic Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@northern haste
It’s great to see the actress they casted for Maria look the part and looks like a really sweet person, but it also sucks cause we all know what is going to happen to her. Needless to say I’ll be bringing tissues with me for when I cry my eyes out.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@blue-case90
I think she’d be more comically deadpan, and snarky like say Maude Pie.
@Dex Stewart
They should of used old DiC art, or the VHS cover art.
The old VHS tapes had some neat and crazy art more true to the show then the DVD and streaming images.
I-Hung-Myself
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Quick question for anyone who’s played/beaten “Sonic Frontiers”: I’m missing a blue Chaos Emerald despite me visiting the vault on Ares Island, I also recently got the red one and the map screen shows I only have that red one, did I glitch the game or something?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide