Sonic Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
So far, everything in the game is running smoothly, aside from a few puzzles that I ended up having to Google to solve, and the many times I fall into bottomless pits.
However, I have run into one major brick wall on Chaos Island in my quest to get my first ever Platinum trophy in a Sonic game: A GOD DAMNED PINBALL MACHINE. Is it too late for me to email the devs and see if they can release a patch to lower the score requirement needed to progress the story?
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I went into the Sonic Forces app and notice the new challengers are the Angry Birds.

I gotta say, a very interesting crossover to have.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@blue-case90
Sega? No, as far as I know.
A few years back they collabed with Namco/Bandai to have Pac-Man characters in “Sonic Dash,” and a Sonic themed maze in the official Pac-Man ap.
Sonic is honestly no stranger to crossovers, he’s done many. Archie, Sabrina, IMAGE comics, Megaman, Mario, Smash Brothers, the afforementioned Pac-Man mobile crossover, Hello Kitty, Cartoon Network’s “O.K. K.O.,” and now Angry Birds.
The Ninja Turtles even cameo’d jokingly in the background of an old Sonic comic. (Back when Archie Comics Inc published both Sonic, and TMNT. Now coincidentally, IDW publishes both franchises, so a Sonic X TMNT crossover is possible.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I finally got a copy of “Sonic Orgins Plus.” (Switch) It’s pretty good so far, and has some good concept art I never saw before. Amy is a nice new character too, though not very unique. (Would of prefered if she controlled more like the “Sonic Advance” games.)
I wish the Game Gear games had custom controls, because honestly it feels weird using “A” to attack, and “B” to jump in “Tails Adventure.” (My fave GG game)
@northern haste
So Sega does own Angry Birds now? Crazy.
Posted Report
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
@blue-case90
Now that, I’d love to see a video of. Not from you specifically, but pretty much anyone who’s made a video of them on making progress to get that all-important Platinum trophy.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
If you sign up for an iHop account and buy some food to earn 5 iHop coins, you can get iHop Amy for “Sonic Superstars. They also have limited time Sonic promo dishes too.

She is adorbs, maybe I’ll get it.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Just got her “retro diner outfit” today. Spent only $15 for breakfast at iHop, (hehe guess which Sonic dish I bought) and you only earn 1 Pancoin per $5, so I got only 3 but luckily, first time users get 5 coins free, so if you’re a first timer, you could just buy a cheap drink, and get enough to get her.
A little tip, on your reciept the 13 digit Pancoin redemption code is not the number on the bottom, it’s below the QR code and below the barcode near the bottom. I got the numbers confused admittedly. So be careful.
@northern haste
Not yet unfortuneately.
Also, it’s only available for the 3 console versions, (Playstation, X-Box, and Switch) so PC/Steam users are boned.
(So much for “PC Master Race,” eh?)
@Zincy
Well, they already added a free Shadow costume to “Sonic Superstars” recently.
Funny Sonic and Amy get all the costumes. Tails and Knux only get Lego ones.
@Beau Skunky
That’s cute, kinda makes her look like Alice in Wonderland.
Funny thing is, an image of the outfit leaked online awhile ago, and some thought that’s what it was.
Guess Amy had to get a part time job at iHop.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide