Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@The Smiling Pony

Well had the US been like the chinese regime I would agree. But americans are living in a functioning democracy (some say it is not) and its time for this to end. If not the army comes in and ends it. (And it seems like they have to. They just dont stop.)

A big part of the problem is the modern tribalism identity politics have brought in. There is no “us”, only ours and all those others. Unity is not possible anymore it seems. This is what ANTIFA, BLM and all of this leads to. Chaos.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Now mexican gangs in Chicago are targeting black people in order to protect their neighbourhoods. Indiscriminatly. Time for order people. This is going off the rails.
Background Pony #FE3C
@Vivace  
That’s your opinion.

@Violet Rose in The Rain

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
The same goes for St. Maximilian Kolbe, a Catholic priest who opposed Hitler but also was one of Germany’s most vocal opponents of the Freemasons and who warned that they were being controlled by Jews. It turns out that you can have rightwing views of many different kinds, including those which society now views as unacceptable, and still be opposed to the Nazis. This is why your comments do not quite make sense.  
even those that support Nazis now can one day become their victims

Point me to these people in any prominent position? There are no “Nazis” in halls of power and the artificial panic generated nowadays is equivalent to what happened back then in Germany. Except, of course, that America is controlled by a liberal elite which has championed the mentality giving rise to these riots, and people are being victimized by the rioters regardless of their political views. Political violence consistently gets rewarded and so this is why “no lessons” are learned.

@NitroFury  
I disagree that America was some kind of “social experiment” and I consider that to be a myth. America was always a country with its own culture that had an identity of its own.
Background Pony #6180
Atleast now when gun grabbers ask why you would want w gun you can just point to any one of these cities and their rioters.
Background Pony #6180
@silbasa  
Luckily no riots anywhere close to me, but I am ready just in case. Protesting is fine, but these people that are smashing businesses and burning things need to be stopped.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@NitroFury  
I dont think so. Its like the 92 LA riots. When they see heavy armour and guns they realize they will be shot if they continue and go home. If they dont stop soon thats where its going.
Background Pony #FE3C
@NitroFury  
You can bet that the elites in power are laughing at seeing the common people kill each other. The more chaos and division there is in society the more their position is secured.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I think it’s times like this when we should remember the words of Rodney King from a few decades ago: “Can’t we all just get along?” (Not exactly the way he said it, I know, but still the gist of his message)
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

What sjws dont realize is that this is a nazis dream come true. Its their endgame. The more this goes on the worse everything gets. I really hope people realize that. Sjws are a dead end for civilization aka the soviet union in America.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide