Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If you don’t want your Conservative name be smeared, then I suggest start outing the actual Facists from your circle.
Background Pony #FE3C
@UserAccount  
This “label” has sent dozens of people (at least) to the hospital and caused millions in property damage. Maybe it’s about time we scrutinize and ostracize people who give themselves that “label” just as we scrutinize and ostracize those who give themselves the label “fascist.”  
Though even if you looked at things a little more objectively you’d be late to the punch bowl. https://archive.is/MNdaX
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Background Pony #FE3C  
The guy who got beaten up was the aggressor in this story and he wasn’t even hurt that badly. How is that against the morals in MLP?

Not sure what the context of his white people tweet is, but if his anti-trans rights comment was real, I really don’t give too much of a shit about him being beaten up. Hopefully this makes him reevaluate his own morals.
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Background Pony #FE3C  
The KKK has never been labeled a terrorist organization. Neither have the Neo Nazis that killed a women in Charlottesville. Labeling them as a terrorist group gives the police the right to take away people’s freedom of speech and arrest anyone they don’t like just by saying “they were Antifa.”
Background Pony #FE3C
@UserAccount  
The KKK became largely dormant decades before domestic terror became a common watchword. They’re at least half informants by now and they don’t anything anymore, and if you did you can bet they would be cracked down on harder than you can believe. And again, you bring up Charlottesville as if the entire world revolves around it. Antifa has been involved in scores of protests causing streetfights and damaging property. Look at what they did in Berkeley when someone they didn’t like dared to give a speech. I’m looking at the tiger in this room and you’re busy swatting at a mosquito.  
It’s also ironic you say that when Antifa explicitly wants to deny others their freedom of speech through violence. It’s equivalent to claiming arresting a criminal denies him his freedom and is therefore unconscionable. These are hoodlums who harass and beat anyone they single out yet they’ve been allowed to roam free as political shocktroops. They’re terrorists.
Background Pony #FE3C
@UserAccount  
Yes, they have, actually. The Dayton, Ohio shooter who killed nine people identified himself with Antifa. Willem van Spronsen attacked an immigrant holding center in Washington but fortunately the only person he killed was himself.  
But you’re exercising extreme troll logic here, claiming that as long as no one dies it’s not political terror. You can be an anti-batman in that you send reporters, conservative activist, or just ordinary bystanders to the hospital, but as long as no one is put into the ground then it’s all okay. Also, we don’t know how many people die during all these riots and who kills them specifically, but as Antifa are part of it they deserve some of the blame.
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Background Pony #FE3C  
There was no link between that attack and the guy’s support for Antifa. It’s like saying Nintendo is a terrorist organization because he once played a Mario game.

Antifa is not an organization of any kind, so it most certainly can not be a terrorist organization. Saying that it is is an attack on freedom of speech. The pigs will use this as an excuse to take away anyone they want’s first amendment rights, because “they were Antifa.”
OneMoreAnonymous

In the same day, Trump’s staff accused Zimbabwe of all places to be stirring unrest, and called the Iranian regime a “Marxist theocracy”.

It’s truly amazing, America is undergoing all signs of a crumbling empire in fast-forward to a degree that actually surpasses parody, yet most Americans seem to be stuck on blaming China, which, incidentally, is another such sign. The biggest economic collapse in history, a bona-fide humanitarian disaster in the form of unchecked coronavirus spread, and now, civil discontent bottled up for a decade is blowing off, and it seems Americans expect it all to be over before the year ends. If this was a historical fiction story on FF.net it would get removed for containing every cliche known to man.
Background Pony #FE3C
@NitroFury  
Argent (whom I’ve linked previously, he has good videos on this) believes that the decline of America may lead either to a Singapore (government becomes more technocratic and authoritarian to smooth over differences within the population), a Hawaii (less economically productive but more peaceful and non-interventionist), or a Brazil (increasing crime and corruption). One happy side effect for the rest of the world will be a long-awaited withdrawal of military assets back to within national borders; perhaps we’ll see more autonomy or even independence for the states.

The idea that the West is declining is hardly a new one though I keep seeing new predictions as to where we’ll wind up. In any case, the nightmare of the 1960s has come home to roost…
Background Pony #A189
@Background Pony #FE3C  
I use Twitter to follow and retweet silly things like a sleepy puppy flopping over, or artists sharing their work. It’s not always doom and gloom unless you go looking for…but not it is all doom and gloom and you know what? I don’t blame it. Attention needs to be spread. The country will be in a state of unrest until things change. The Civil Rights movement, Stonewall…all these people before us trying to move the country into a better place and we haven’t learned shit 50+ years on.

On a somewhat related note what are the chances of the White House burning the fuck down?
OneMoreAnonymous

@Background Pony #FE3C  
I agree, social media has become a genuinely harmful thing, a risk not just to one’s personal mental health but also a possible hazard to social cohesion itself, because it’s stuffed full of bots and shills clogging them with all types of abominable notions. And the fact that the most powerful man in the world is addicted to it is an ill omen.
Background Pony #1F81
I’m now seeing people go after George Floyd’s brother Terrance, just because he said that he doesn’t condone the rioting happening and that his brother wouldn’t have wanted this to happen.

The guy just lost his brother and his city has descended into anarchy, give the poor guy a break you assholes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide