Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Bill Belichick, Trump’s latest nominee of the Medal of Freedom, cucks Trump and refuses to accept it or travel to DC

@lonewolf  
Merkel is being taken out of context. She’s not talking about the twitter ban itself, she was talking about the lack of hate speech laws in the US and that Twitter/Social Media/big tech shouldn’t be the ones reigning him in

On Monday, a spokesperson for Merkel, Steffen Seibert, said that it wasn’t up to social media CEOs to regulate freedom of speech, but to lawmakers.

Bear in mind she’s from Germany and speech laws work much differently there
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
If things don’t ease up soon, before long the US will be occupied by troops from Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, Russia, the UK, Australia, Kosovo, Senegal, and Afghanistan.

@Dustcan  
They just won’t stop, will they…
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
Ye olde protestant work ethic up here.
realize that a protestant’s work ethic is to increase their relationship with God, for laziness affects also the spirit. It is not primarily for worldly success.

A poor protestant man is no more a sinner than a rich protestant, nor is he any less worthy of salvation, provided both earnestly work hard to earn God’s good graces.

Also God owns everything you’ve ever earned, and therefore God requires you give to the church, which the church will give to the needy. Hence, wealth distribution.

if you start implying poverty to equal sin and richness to equal virtue imma need to talk to your church leadership.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve been thinking about how absolutely lucky humanity got with covid.

We failed this test, hard, and the number of successful national strategies can be counted on two hands.

This needs to be a wakeup call for how poor our civic, cultural, economic, and political systems are when dealing with a pandemic.

Imagin if we had been hit by something with 15% fatality rate? Or 20, or 30? The devastation that would have been wrought.

Our governments failed, and we need to learn why and adapt before the next pandemic hits.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Oh yes.  
We lucked out. We lucky this wasnt some absolutely devastating 20% fatality rate contagious disease.

We better mentally fortify ourselves and think of a game plan before Corona-chan’s onee-san decides it’s her turn to play.
Background Pony #613E
@Zincy  
We had this test 100 years ago and we failed it then and the failure is even more pathetic now given all that should have been learned from that and every other documented plague in history.

There will come a time when we’re hit with a disease with a long incubation period, high spread, and high mortality, and we will all die because “the economy” or “gotta party” or “read online that it’s not real”.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #613E

@tehwatever

MERS, a respiratory disease and cousin of SARS-covid, had an estimated case fatality rate of around 35%. Though conservative revisions put it closer to 15-20% depending on medical infrastructure and national wealth.

If MERS had covids incubation period and virality, it would have been catastrophic. You’re talking about the collapse of nations at that point.
Latecomer

@Zincy  
Perhaps I have too much faith in humanity, but I think the relatively low lethality is what allowed the amount of denialism and ignorance that’s going on.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
@Dustcan  
Guess the far right doesn’t care about destroying the GOP.

And speaking of promoting violence: Twatter seems to have no problem with people posting tweets asking for someone to assassinate Trump. I’ve seen 6 so far.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
@Kiryu-Chan  
I found them via someone’s compillation post so they’ve been reported numerous times already, but I reported a couple to see. Problem is they don’t have an option for “calls to violence”, only when someone makes a direct threat. I had to report it as “disrespectful”.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Here’s a thing about Paler that these Conservative Pundits will never tell you, the people who run Paler will ban you for simply being a Leftist or share any Leftist viewpoints (not anything Far-Left mind you). In other words, Paler is an Alt-Righter’s Safe Haven, he hence why it got removed from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the first place.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
@NitroFury  
I fully agree Parler was a echo chamber. Didn’t they ban Devin Nunes’s Cow? That still doesn’t make me comfortable in the slightest of them being pulled from, Apple, Google, Amazon and Twillio, within 72 hours. The latter of which was why Parler was scraped  
Reddit users claim that the scrape was made possible due Twilio, an American cloud communications platform that provided the platform with phone number verification services, cutting ties with Parler.
In a press release announcing the decision, Twilio revealed which services Parler was using. This information allowed hackers to deduce that it was possible to create users and verified accounts without actual verification.

@silbasa  
I disagree in putting faith in changing section 230 would help at all. Likely all it would do is help enshrine the current players and destroy any alternatives.

@Dustcan  
Apperently Mayor Browser didn’t want any help from the Koopa Troops This isn’t as exonerating as a lot of Trump supporters claim as it was due to Trump deploying various mysterious federal forces:  
The mayor pointed to incidents in 2020 when MPD “was expected to perform the demanding tasks of policing large crowds while working around unidentifiable personnel deployed in the District of Columbia without proper coordination.”
“Unidentifiable personnel – in many cases, armed – caused confusion among residents and visitors and could become a national security threat with no way for MPD and federal law enforcement to decipher armed groups,” she wrote.

but is worthy in how much blame should be placed upon the upper level command I think (which still could be a lot).
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
If I EVER see ANYONE beating an unarmed, peaceful person, I WILL pull out a weapon and make them stop. That includes cops. Nobody is above the law. You WILL be held accountable.
Background Pony #D299
We are doomed. The MAGA and Qanon people are going to overthrow the governments. There no way to stop them. They will never give up. They will destroy America. The will cause a nuclear war which will end the world.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Kiryu-Chan  
Do you know? Because what I am seeing now is a large coordinated censorship campaign.

@lonewolf  
Yup, even the leader of the norwegian labour party criticized it. I am surprised so many over here are concerned over it.

@tehwatever  
It worked out pretty well irl too :P

@doloresbridge  
Well, you see where we are now. They can censor at will. The free market is no longer free when it’s dominated by several huge actors that can obliterate a platform overnight without any due process.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide