Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #5A9D
“We came up with the idea to occupy just outside the CAPITOL on Jan 6th,” the leaders of the Stop the Steal movement wrote on Dec. 23, with movement founder Ali Alexander telling Parler: “If D.C. escalates … so do we.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Andrew Jackson was a rags-to-riches story. And while he favored states’ rights, he cracked down on anything that reeked of disunity. Jackson would want to beat Trump with his cane.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The FBI has circulated a memo claiming to be on the lookout for armed protests and disruptions in all 50 state capitals from the 16th through inauguration.

They’re already talking about DC, west Maryland, and NOVA having a preemptive curfew.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Random dump.

The House has formally brought forward Articles of Impeachment. The charges are for “Inciting Insurrection.” They will vote on it Wednsday and, if it passes the House, would mean Trump is the only president - indeed, perhaps the only person to hold office - in US history to be impeached twice.

Here’s hoping the rats will keep fleeing the ship and make him go from the only president to have a member of his own party to vote for his removal to be the only president to be successfully impeached.

In more news about news taking the insurrection seriously, no major network will air Trump’s speech today. Except Fox of course. But other networks are actually calling Fox out on their complicity in Trump’s efforts against democracy.

Also, Cumulus Media who hosts talking heads like Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro et al are telling said employees to stop with peddling election fraud conspiracies. Took them long enough but I guess everyone’s realizing the fact of ‘It’s all fun and games until…”

NY state bar is moving to remove Rudy Guilianni from their membership.

Another “took them long enough”, but yes complicity in a coup does wonders for making people think “enough is enough.”

Hearsay without source, but with everything that’s happened over the week Trump appears to be most upset at losing the PGA from his Goldminister golf course.

Yeah he’s pissed about impeachment, failing to overthrow democracy, losing twitter, seeing his most ardent supporters looking like rednecks when they tried to overthrow democracy, but now he’s losing money on his golf courses. Again.

And finally in another “Get a load of this guy” news, this is what Qanon believes. This is the reality that Trump’s faithful subscribe to.

Are you tired of winning yet?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Imma just post MEME.

full

You know. Storming the Capitol coulda been the perfect meme to cap 2020 but instead it became the first meme of 2021.

Say whatchu wan about them lads but they defo know how to make potential meme materials.

full

Next time the left tries to pull some riot they’d better put on some cosplay. I mean, Hong Kong put on cosplays, too!

Make riots the new Halloween or something. Get your inner weeb / nerds / spirit animals to shine on that day!
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@silbasa  
Please redistribute some of that wealth to me.  
Obligatory wealth distribution isn’t something that is foreign to the Abrahamic religion btw (which, I assume you is a believer of)
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Heck, obviously I’m in favor of wealth redistribution, but it ain’t happening anytime soon. Corporations have their talons in too deep.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
Next time the left tries to pull some riot they’d better put on some cosplay. I mean, Hong Kong put on cosplays, too!
Make riots the new Halloween or something. Get your inner weeb / nerds / spirit animals to shine on that day!

why the fuck would I want to wear the weight of the dead on my shoulders?

No more first as tragedy, twice as farce
Background Pony #613E
Acting Secretary of Homeland Security resigned.

That fucks with the transition (not like there’s been much of one up to now, anyway), and gets him off having to have a say if Pence triggers the 25th.
Background Pony #F0B8
@Zincy
There’s always Ben Carson. He won’t resign, ‘cause I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even know he has a job.
I’m legitimately curious, has Ben Carson done anything since his appointment? I mean, I’ve been sitting here trying to think of the last time I heard him even get a mention in regards to the current administration, and I swear the most recent thing I can recollect was when he got the job four years ago.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide