Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
Had one. Now they’re up in Winnipeg.

Had two, in fact. The Flames. 1972 to 1980. Also longer than the Confederacy. Moved to Calgary.

The NHL keeps trying to make hot-weather hockey happen. Future-proofing the sport for global warming, I guess.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
full

full

Isn’t that fascinating. As soon as the Street Food Summer of Love Festival showed up atthe Mayor’s house to Express their love all of a sudden the place can be cleared out in an hour.

A month of destruction, 4 people shot with two of those people murdered (both teenagers), at least one attempted rape, countless assaults, millions of dollars in property damage. And all of that could have been prevented with less than an hour’s worth of work.

fullChaz has now been reduced to a heaping pile of filthy garbage. A slightly smaller one, anyway.  
How poetic.

Heres a video of The cops clearing out chaz

Meanwhile, 8.3 million guns have been sold in the United States since March, meaning 2020 is on course to be the biggest year for gun sales in American history. Almost like 2020 - The Year of the Riot - is the year the ‘you don’t need guns to defend your home’ narrative collapsed.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@theawesomeguy98201  
Hi. You are butting heads with the very leftsided people of this thread. They do not like police and consider America evil. Many have been to twitter a little to much :)

@Terminal Red  
If you live in a city run by a democrat and this happens move. Just move to a conservative area. Out of New York or Communistfornia asap.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@silbasa  
Except for the fact that moving to a conservative-run state has an overall adverse effect on life, education and equality considering that Conservative states barely contribute to the Union besides Texas, have one of the lowest standards of education in the country and because of this mentioned lack of education, they deliberately ignored scientists and their Coronavirus cases are currently skyrocketing.

You guys are the ones who state that you don’t want to wear masks because the “blood of jesus” would somehow protect you or that somehow wearing a mask is “disrespectful” to God’s “great and beautiful breathing system.”

You can say what you will about more progressive states but the fact is that, compared to more conservative ones, it is much better to live in a Progressive state.

Me personally, I want to move to Canada.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@MethidMan  
One can have their own opinion, but they aren’t really exempt from having their opinion ridiculed especially with the way things are currently at.

To call a place “great” when its shown that its actually far from being so is nothing short of narcissism and shows that the person who said that has an annoyingly big ego that really needs to be taken down a few notches for everyone including their own benefit, man.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide