Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Wiimeiser  
Shit’s always been fucked, yo. You look at the history of mankind and tell me when shit has not been fucked. It’s just that the Internet has made us all keenly aware of the countless ways in which shit is fucked across the globe. And, more distressingly, has given certain unscrupulous people strong incentive to make us all Very Concerned and/or Very Angry about the ways in which shit is fucked, despite the fact that we for the most part can’t do a goddamn thing about any of them. Giving us a new and rather meta way in which shit is fucked and a new and rather meta thing to be Very Concerned and/or Very Angry about.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Biden and Harris covered themselves from cameras, perhaps due to the US defeat in Afghanistan.

I’m sure that the defeat under the Biden term might eventually be used by Trumpists and QAnons to bring their Dear Leader™ back to the White House.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Who did it better?

full

…or…

full

Okay, in all seriousness:

How does one totally destroy dangerous ideologies?

You can kill/imprison the extremist but not the belief.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
How does one totally destroy dangerous ideologies?
You can kill/imprison the extremist but not the belief.

In my rational studying, unperson the belief and VAC ban anyone holding it from the game of Life.

Okay, in all seriousness, I have no idea.
Background Pony #15B5
Will the Taliban be taken off of Twitter for inciting an insurrection or no?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
This one is my favorite so far.

So a GOP politician named H Scott Apley died of covid recently. Predictably, he had been downplaying the virus and railing against protective measures.

Anywho, someone dug up a tweet of his from 09 where he mocks lower middle and middle class people for not being able to afford health insurance…and his families current GoFundMe page for his funeral expenses.

Some people do not live to see the fruits of their comeuppance, but it will still be on display for those of us alive to enjoy it.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy  
Good riddance to him.

Tbh, I feel sorry for his family, especially his infant son. He’s just faced a significant loss this early in life; he’s gonna spend the rest of it never having known his father personally (for better or worse); and if he gets a Twitter down the road, he may have the misfortune of witnessing how much of a scumbag his father could be.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Background Pony #15B5  
Tbh Trump’s plan may very well have ended up the same way. Trump is however long gone by now and Biden is in charge so this mess falls on him. It will no doubt be remembered as the failure it is. Hard to imagine how bad US intelligence have fucked up here, they have been completely blindsided.

In times like this it feels so petty to just bash random people on either side of the political alley for some random stupid thing someone did or said. Surely you can all see the real dangers out there and what can happen when you keep banging your partisan drums and flirt with dangerous ideologies?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
China and Afghanistan are in somewhat different leagues.
That is to be seen.  
You wouldnt think a nomadic people of mongolia would suddenly conquer iraq and part of china. The british underestimated its american colony and got their ass kicked.

Just hope for the best imo. If Taliban still fucking up in ten twenty years then just come back for a rematch. US Army vs Taliban 2. Drinks provided by Russia and the food by China.

I love comeback stories and I do hope Afghanistan can realize its full potential and kicks everybody’s ass in secular fields and prosperity. With or without Taliban.

What’s important is the lives of Afghanis, NOT whatever interest everybody’s got in that land.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

full

You can blame Biden for Kabul falling into Taliban control, but let’s not forget, we practically created the problem in the first place.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Side note:  
If you reeaallly are very serious about rescuing the afghani women and girls, then I kid you not, do this:

Convert to Islam and ask for their hands in marriage, 4 maximum. Taliban can’t say NO because it’s “Shari’ah.”

Once married, bring them to the USA / wherever you live then divorce them and grant them refugee status. Also dont forget to convert out of Islam once you’re done.

Pacifist / Stealth route complete.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@CaptainXtra  
Epiphany:

Send these Jan 6 tourists into Afghanistan. In two years you either see bald redneck americans saying Salamaleikum or afghani girls in american-flag bikini.

It’s a win-win.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@tehwatever

On the other hand, China is offering to help the Afghans rebuild their roads and infrastructure, considering that it tried friendly relations with Taliban.

If Taliban fails its own people with massacres and the people rise up against them, let’s see how will it fare if the Chinese and Pakistanis take over. Poland of the 21st century.

@tehwatever

This will be fun. Those Jan 6 tourists would have to prove themselves as militants. If they make a fool of themselves by whining and running away, let this be the public face of QAnonism!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide