Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Ereiam
Yeah. Cancer, heart disease and behavioral issues are so overwhelming in these kind of drugs I fail to consider the full range of toxic effects nicotine itself can have on the body.
I’m so used to the unusually high risk of these things I am totally understating the full range of effects. Thanks for the read btw, I’ll look more in the morning.
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
It frankly makes me sick how much of my country relies on incredibly poorly paid, unsafe migrant labour
Everything from construction to fixing household electrical cables, it’s built on the backs of migrant workers in unsafe conditions(even when they are working within people’s houses, it’s not an uncommon for unsafe work practices to creep in, like not having a harness when working on outside aircons)
Crazy Rich Asians is looking more and more like Springtime For Hitler Asian Edition in my eyes, it whitewashes the living fuck out of my country in the name of “Asian Pride”
Background Pony #9B05
Being a Democrat in Texas must be like being a New York Mets fan. No Democrat has won a statewide election since 1994.
And before you say, “Well, Texas is a red state”, other red states have had Democratic governors and senators since 1994. When deep-red Oklahoma and Alabama (R+37.2 and R+29.6, respectively, while Texas is only at R+12.0) have had more Democrats elected to statewide office in the past 30 years, that’s not a state being red, that’s your state’s Democratic Party being incompetent.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The GDP rose by 2.9, consumer spending weakened but still remained positive, and index inflation dropped below 4% growth for the first time.
All the usual suspects continue to try to will the US into a recession by yet again trying to cast this data as bad, somehow.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@omeggga
Please don’t blind link in this thread. You should say what the link is to, and why you are sharing it here. Preferably, talking about what you think about the link and why you think it’s important.
I’ll give you a few minutes to fix it, so please edit your post so that it says what the link goes to, ok?
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So apparently Sweden’s NATO application has been derailed because someone there burned a Koran in front of Turkey’s embassy.
That person turned out to be a Putler sucker. I really want to see Sweden and Finland join NATO and piss off the vatniks.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Something I’ve been thinking about for some time that’s been troubling me:
Ya’s remember the George Floyd uprising? These days it feels like it never even happened with how quickly support for police reform snapped back to overall opposition, and both parties regressed to 90s-style “tough on crime” rhetoric. Until about a week ago discussion or media stories about it and/or police brutality have been non-existent. I’m struggling to find much in the way of lasting material changes for the better that came from it.
Most reforms were killed off in Congress and state legislatures, and what few did get through are toothless and cops can easily ignore them by way of the Blue Wall of Silence. Meanwhile, Joe Biden has increased the flow of federal funds to law enforcement by an unprecedented amount, and “fund the police” is the strategy of most Democratic Parties on the state level.
More recently, mainstream media in the lead-up to the midterms breathlessly reported lurid headlines about a “crime wave” citing preexisting levels of violent crime, driving up public perception that violent crime is out of control and we need more cops. Local media continues to uncritically parrot every statement made by police about the people they kill as the Gospel truth. (A side note on that, the number of people killed by police year over year has steadily increased since 2020.)
Worst of all, it seems the most tangible changes have been in Republican states, where bills were introduced or even passed that give civil immunity to people who run protesters over, and that greatly broaden the criteria for declaring a protest a riot. On the federal level, the Department of Justice’s release on its campaign against domestic terror specifically defines any group opposed to capitalism as a domestic terror organization.
It just boggles my mind just how thoroughly the country forgot everything, especially that megathread First Amendment lawyer T. Greg Doucette made counting over 700 instances nationwide of unprovoked police violence against BLM protesters. And all we have to show for it are a few streets named after BLM and/or George Floyd, a few brand names changed, Mississippi’s new flag, and a few more Confederate statues dismantled.
I dunno, it just feels like Americans completely lost all interest in making a change as soon as Biden was in office and abandoned any reform once Senate Republicans said “no.” Like liberals all went “Oh well! We tried,” then stopped tuning in. With how muted the response to Keenan Anderson’s murder was, it feels like any chance of real change is outside my lifetime. REALLY hope I’m wrong on that.
Hopefully the broader coverage of Tyre Nichols’ murder tips the needle again, and in a more permanent way. Not sure if I should hold my breath yet.
Posted Report
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

With how muted the response to Keenan Anderson’s murder was, it feels like any chance of real change is outside my lifetime. REALLY hope I’m wrong on that.
I’ve already abandoned all hope in a better world happening within our lifetimes, hell, it probably won’t happen in a century or even longer. You know what, fuck it, I’d say it won’t ever get better, in fact, I think it’s only going to get worse and worse every century.
It’s why I have new reason to be suicidal. Optimism has only ever led to pain and sorrow. This world is FUCKED.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
So apparently Sweden’s NATO application has been derailed because someone there burned a Koran in front of Turkey’s embassy.
That person turned out to be a Putler sucker. I really want to see Sweden and Finland join NATO and piss off the vatniks.
Sweden’s NATO application has been derailed because Erdogan is a revolting piece of shit that’s been thirsty for any excuse to get more concessions from other countries by holding Sweden’s acceptance into NATO hostage. He was going to stall on it no matter what happened; Sweden already denied asylum to people he wanted back to torture and murder, so he knows he can keep going.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
George Santos is being investigated for yet another bit of fraud, this time for forging the signature of his campaign treasurer, who refused to be a part of his campaign to begin with.
Posted Report
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Commune
Yeah they teach a lot in OSHA but i don’t know how regulated it is.
When working in the labor pool I met plenty of people in unfortunate situations.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide