Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Zaknel
We used to have one particular user in this thread that posted as a background pony to attack others over stuff they said weeks or months prior and, after they eventually got banned for being overly argumentative and generally unpleasant, tried to come back a few times, with the same results.
I’ve missed most of the exchange above, but it looks like they’ve decided to make yet another comeback.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So, how many of want to see a soon to be 27 year old weirdo talk about Conspiracy Wackos on Twitter trying to destroy the concept of 15-Minute Cities?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
You ever notice how nothing is ever like, close? How you need a car to get anywhere, and even then it still takes who knows how long to get to something like a grocery store? How everything is designed with a car in mind?
“15 minute cities” are the proposed fix to that. Instead of making cities that’s nothing but roads after roads for cars, everything is designed with walking in mind. And everything you could conceivably need - groceries, parks, libraries, whatever - are all within a “15 minute” walk.
Basically it means to return city designs back to what they were like a century ago, before 70+ years of car lobbying made owning/using a car mandatory to living in a city.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
That was something that was noted as to why Dems made up like 80% of the mail-in votes last presidential election.
Trump spent his entire campaign telling them mail-in votes were wrong, so none of them did. And thanks to a variety of factors, mail-in ballots were what swung the election.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Well that and getting over a million Americans killed to Covid, a majority of which were Republicans at a roughly 3:1 ratio.
Considering how local elections can be won by as little as 3 digit numbers and state-wide elections by as much as 5 digit, yeah. Trump literally killed his reelection chances.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
And how exactly does anyone propose to implement that without razing and rebuilding half the urban space in North America?
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
  1. Elsewhere where stuff isn’t built up yet
  2. Very slowly where stuff already is
Alternatively we can all just collectively shrug, continue with existing terrible zoning, and just go “one more lane will surely fix this problem” as we resign to everyone needing a car just to buy some milk or see a doctor.
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
I mean, OK? Seems pretty normal that “city problems” wouldn’t affect people that don’t live in cities…
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Block by block.
As far as I can tell done by cordoning off sections as work gets done.
Shoot, that’s how an intersection near me got turned into a roundabout.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
It’s worth noting that the way cities in the US are built is not natural. GM, Ford, Chrysler… lobbied for how cities should be planned out, ensuring cars were basically a necessity and not a commodity for most Americans. Cities used to have businesses and residences everywhere, there used to be streetcars and walkways. Then cars became a major industry and change was forced to make it an even more profitable one.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

“15-minute cities” sound like a bad idea that’s ripe for abuse.
I’ll deal with the “inconvenience” of needing a car if it means owning property where I don’t have to hear my neighbors at all hours of the day and being free to drive anywhere I want.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide