Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Technically wouldn’t do them any good. Since Biden would be the incumbent he would remain in office in a caretaker role. So long as the contest is disputed.
The House lacks the authority or ability to call new elections, remove the sitting president (alone), or put a president in without the senate and electoral college.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Sheesh, why did I say that? It’s the Senate where the electoral votes get certified. My bad.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So another Mass Shooting in America has happened…
This time in Lewiston, Maine.
Here’s an image of the suspect but it might be disturbing to some:
Exact number of deaths and injuries hasn’t been 100% confirmed yet.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Latest example of why I say ACAB:
A Mississippi mother reported her 37-year old son, Dexter Wade, missing back in March. After 172 days, she finally learned he was dead. A police officer fatally ran him over less than an hour after he left home. They knew his name and his family, but opted not to contact his mother, left his body in the morgue unclaimed, before quietly burying him at the Hinds County Jail’s penal farm marked only by a number.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well apparently Biden said to Iran’s idiot if the attacks on US bases in Syria and Iraq continue, that the US will respond.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The Maine shooting suspect is still at large, but there is a bit of info on him.
He’s an army reservist and firearms instructor. His social media was one filled with right and far right rhetoric, with particularly volatile language towards trans people.
Though so far the shooting doesn’t seem to have been motivated politically. The suspect had been reporting hearing voices and suffering from intense emotional disregulation.
Until he’s capture or his motives are ascertained, it’s up in the air.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The latest Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, blames mass shootings on “no-fault divorces” and the education system teaching evolution.
This is going to be a rough 14+ months.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
It’s been literal decades since the American right has had a valid source for anything they say. Aside from “listen and obey because God says so”.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Speaking of spiting religious folk.
Early voting in traditional dem strongholds in Ohio are smashing early voting totals. Even higher than totals during the August election, which set records.
Polling continues to show the yes votes on both amendments leading by large margins.
I am going to laugh my ass off if they manage to win by over 60%, which would have rendered the vote in August moot if the idiots had managed to raise the threshold.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

ya boy Bibi was saying “Ay we killed 1k terrorists already we bout to kill more. We’s prepping our boys to go in there and go Call of Duty Battlefied on them motherfuckes. This has been Bibi Netanyahu. Shalom out”
I’m paraphrasing ofc.
If the KDR of the Israelis are less than 30 I’m gonna call them casuals.
Why? Because as Dustcan once mentioned, the average age of Gazans is 19. Reason being: HALF of Gazans are under 18 so the IDF boys and girls (very fine IDF girls btw ngl they make me wanna switch sides) are playing in a server with a lot of 12yos so yeah good luck guys.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@tehwatever
They’d be going into a maze. A maze that’s been built up for the last two decades with the idea to present as many ambush spots possible (outside of all the “natural” ones a city presents), and under which there’s another maze of tunnels.
It’s the absolute worst place to want to “invade”. Unless their plan is to turn every block to rubble one by one and then advance over the rubble.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide