Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Dustcan
Expect it to stay off the table for as long as the religious right and the MAGA cult keep outstaying their welcome then.
Maybe, once their backwards policies have thinned out the ranks of their self-destructively ignorant electoral base enough that no amount of voter suppression and gerrymandering can keep them relevant on the political scene anymore, will it hopefully then stand a chance of happening.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

A while back I think I posted here about a poll that showed a large uptick in under 30 respondents who believed the Holocaust was a myth. Turns out these results have not been replicated, and where the result of an opt-in online poll. Pew Research did a report here about that poll and others like it, talking about how opt-in polling often has a gaping margin of error especially among young and Latino respondents.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@omeggga
We’ve been in a cyberpunk dystopia for a while. It’s just that we don’t see it due to the lack of cybernetics and the sun being up 50% of the time instead of 0% of the time. Seriously, the whole rules of the cyberpunk setting seem to have derailed our views on what it would actually be like IRL. See: The Sunjackers. (Actually, whatever happened to that? Hasn’t been here in ages.)
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Bigotry and Hatred is unfortunately a cancer all over the world and its made even worse when fascists coordinate with one another across the pond.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Moms for Liberty cofounders Tiffany Justice and Tina Descovich went on the latest 60 Minutes, and it was a disaster for them. They visibly fumbled when host Scott Pelley asked the most softball followup questions, and pressing them to answer.
They tried to push past inquiries like what “ideology” kids are supposedly being “indoctrinated” into at schools and what exactly they mean by calling everyone they disagree with a “groomer” by continuing with their prepared remarks as if the questions hadn’t been asked. 60 Minutes then cut to the next segment after noting that they were dodging the questions.
Afterwards, Justice and Descovich ran back to friendlier media such as Steve Bannon’s War Room to declare that the segment had been heavily edited to make them look bad, and the show is biased. Justice went further on Fox News Digital, stating they had been “censored.”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
While watching the 538 coverage there was an interesting article they posted that showed a not insubstantial amount of Haley voters plan to vote for Biden, and another group plans to not vote at all.
While a majority of Haley voters will likely support Trump in the general, if even a small percentage end up voting for Biden it could make a huge impact in tight races.
I don’t recall seeing a demographics breakdown, but I’ll put money on a majority of those Haley/Biden voters being suburban women.
Background Pony #203E
@CaptainXtra
Note that, before dropping out, she still managed to deprive Trump of a grand slam in the Super Tuesday by beating him in Vermont.
Expect the orange manchild to throw another tantrum about it.
I may not vote Republican, but it’s moments like these that make me proud of my home state.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
My Ma describes Minority Trump voters like this:
“They’re idiots who want to be part of the Rich, Christian, + White Crowd and the best/easiest way to join is to pledge loyalty to their Orange Dictator.”
Also saw this:
The tweet misses out on a crucial detail:
The Right Winger would accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being a Groomer for some reason.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump still has a couple weeks to come up with the $400 mil or so for his fraud trial. But he has until tomorrow to come up with the $90 mil for his defamation case.
Now, Trump already tried to put up $100 mil for the fraud appeal, so he likely has the money to just pay the defamation fines. And if he has any self preservation to him, he’ll do so, because otherwise the courts can and will start seizing his assets to sell them at a bargain until they have enough to pay off the fines.
Unless, say, E Jean Carroll decides to keep the properties. In this case we’re looking at a scenario where it won’t be called “Trump Tower” anymore, it’ll be “Carroll Tower”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide