The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@Burger King Leonidas

She hates any show or cartoon that seems to have an ongoing story not counting Avatar the Last Airbender. Which is

a shame because My Hero Academia is a show who’s story arcs tend to be done in a pretty nice pace. Then again the

moment she saw Momo’s superhero outfit she would most likely quit and whine about how the show wants to make people

gaze at a 15 year old girl and then will say it is all for perv pandering when ever anyone tries to explain why

Momo is in that outfit and that Momo her self requested the outfit to be like that and as a matter of fact Momo

wanted the outfit to be even reviling but the rules of their world wouldn’t allow it.

@maud pie of the Well

pretty much.
Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

I doesn’t shock me that Lily is being the way she is since she is also a person who refuses to grow up.

For everyone else here is the context.

https://archive.is/BfaQ7

anonymous asked:
Crunchyroll’s under fire for how its reveal video advertised its original anime. While it does resemble several anime concepts, the artwork is still decent. The main issue is that the marketing seemed to focus less on the anime and more about the staff with phrases like “diverse cast” and all creative roles being “50% female” which later conflicts with phrases like a “100% female” writers staff. Was this kind of backlash inevitable or could CR have just waited and let the anime speak for itself?

While the backlash was inevitable, it isn’t Crunchyroll’s fault. Anime youtubers and comment section gremlins have nobody to blame but themselves for the fact that they’re getting so worked up over an all-female writing staff.
Crunchyroll can’t do anything about a pack of manchildren who refuse to grow the fuck up.
~Lily

Says the woman who whines about video games mostly having male leads and who also stalked and slandered Josh to the

point of him wanting to get the law involved. Says the woman who is making trying to make the Brony fandom look

like a safe haven for pedos. Says the woman who demonizes her ex-friends because their troubles became to much for

her.

https://archive.is/VFcc0

metaconsciouspsion asked:
“50% creative roles” does not even contradict “100% writers” since things like “animating”, “composing” and “voice acting” are also creative roles. The weebs can’t even logic properly

If weebs had brains they wouldn’t be weebs.
~Lily

Like your one to talk Anita white knight.

Here is a quick update.

http://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/177584601250/me-i-need-a-title-that-accurately-reflects

oh and be sure to look at the tags.
Jas

Sorry to double post but I find this post ironic and funny.

http://archive.is/Bz4p4

anonymous asked:
Is Deus sulk also going to cover morons overreacting to shows like thundercats roar and the she ra reboot ?

Both
~Lily
Vortaxonus

@Jas  
To be honest, from what little i remember, the She Ra reboot looks more promising then the thundercats roar thing (for on thing it doesn’t look fugly).
Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

I mean when I first heard of HGS it was a then recent video by digibro and I sure wasn’t going to watch a digibro

video after his horrible season 4 MLP:FIM videos. I mean the art work didn’t even seem that bad from what I’ve been

seeing in the thumbnails.
Background Pony #E5D6
@Jas  
Aside of the creators making the show for diversity, other issues I’ve heard people were having with HGS is that the show’s being made by a western studio, with some people not happy that an western streaming service for anime is hosting a western-produced anime-inspired show.
Background Pony #E5D6
@Background Pony #602E  
Who knows? I personally don’t care about the backlash of these shows because of their announcements. It’s best to wait for these shows to come out and then judge them on their overall quality. I see a lot more potential in High Guardian Spice and the She-Ra reboot. Kind of iffy on Thundercats Roar though, but maybe it might be different from TTG & PPG ’16.
Background Pony #36FC
@Background Pony #412D  
I agree  
I don’t judge a show based off of politics, I just enjoy it the best I can and thus why I liked The Last Jedi because I don’t care about politics (If I triggered anyone by mentioning The Last Jedi, I am truly sorry)
Vortaxonus

@Burger King Leonidas  
Ya, and you know the last time CN did something like that the only reason it got so far is that they spammed the channel with it (which even made kiwi farms baffled from i remember) at the expense of at least 2 reboots. See this infamous example. Even on the schedule’s good days TTG tends to hog up anywhere from 30-50% of the channel (usually on the higher end). thank you for this guy. From what I can tell recently, they’ve fixed most of that (for one, there’s no marathon before a new episode on at least 1 case) but I’m willing to bet the ratings for that show were a tad artificial.

@Background Pony #602E  
Ya, TTG has even more of a reason for the hate (see the above), hell even TCR has more reason (the character art is genuinely unappealing) than that kind of bullshit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide