The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Vortaxonus

@Vida Pony  
Well, you piss off first. The more of a presence you make here, the more people will pay attention to you. That kinda how it works. Especially, again, we made a total of 3 posts before you barge in. I doubt people will even steal your shitty art assets.

@detction  
Yet for the three years you are on this site, before you gone into this thread and the thread i made about vida, the last post you made (i’ve checked) is from the Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition) thread about 3 months ago (totalling seven by then). Hell, where in the world did you even know about this thread in the first place.

@Background Pony #4CAF  
I just want these two to fuck off.
Vida Pony

Dramawhore
@Vortaxonus  
You seemed to miss the part where I said watching you make an ass of yourself is entertaining to me. And people ALWAYS make an ass out of themselves when talking shit about me. Not that it’s not possible to construct good arguments against certain things I do. It’s just nobody seems intelligent enough to actually do that. So, really, you’re just giving me more motivation to stay here. :^)
Vortaxonus

@Vida Pony  
You litterally only created that account just to troll this forum. Hell, if you want entertainment, just look at your average 4chan forum or even some crazy sjw tumblr blogs for kicks. Or even just r/TumblrInAction/. also, that paragraph sounds like someone who just deluding themselves into thinking they are winning yet are so intellectually low a first grader can beat them at basic math.
Revolution512

I think it would be best for the future of this thread, we stick with the subject at hand, Bhaalspawn AKA Jerry Peet AKA Lily Peet AKA Lily Orchard.

I think Vida spoke his piece and made his attempts to save face known. Let’s let him get back to his studies.
Vortaxonus

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox  
The second one isn’t all that bad, I don’t watch voltron so no response to the first, the third makes me disturbed by Peet’s hate on steven universe, no word on the fourth, see my opinion on the third for the fifth, i didn’t know that was a thing and she didn’t bring up where that window is, let alone to open it.
Vortaxonus

So from little I can gather, Toonkritic is currently in hiding (correction as of writing, he’s given an unknown sentence according to this). Probably from the police since this would get a bit of attention. From what I heard from Vida and his pal Dect, Zak lives in Canada. I also differently know that Peet is from Canada too. So I have a crackpot theory that I need to bring up that Peet was involved in Zak’s pedophilic grooming, possibly as an assistant of some sort, especially since we know from Stockholm that he has pedophilic urges at the least and has the classic sociopathic symptoms. The whole white knight stick was probably a cover-up as to draw attention away from her.
Background Pony #E5D6
@Vortaxonus  
Sounds very farfetched, considering that before he was exposed, Zak hated Lily’s guts, especially with the whole #RespectTheArtist fiasco and all that.
Jas

anonymous asked:
so most of what needs to be done is just editing? wow

Recording and editing. I’m aiming for the end of August to be completed and the end of September to be published, probably later as the video isn’t going up until it’s fully monetized. I’m not losing months of work to Turner’s greedy little fingers.
~Lily

I find it funny that the person who use to whine about Mr. Enter being annoyed with YouTube’s broken copyright

systems now suddenly cares about a company being greedy.
Jas

@Angrybrony

If I remember right her video on Sheldon she did mention the first link and even on her Tumblr before the Mob Ebara

era she mentioned the first link video. How ever it has been so long I forgot all she said about it other then

whining about someone whining about the show.
Jas

Here is a copy and paste from Lily’s Tumblr.

I remember Lily once said that she accepts nsfw asks and messages. How often do they come in, and how extreme do they get?
Anonymous

Maybe twice a week on average?
And they can get pretty extreme. I honestly don’t know why Lily gets a laugh out of it the way she does. The recent “Not tea in this cup” drawing provoked a lot of “creative” asks and email submissions.
~Mod Ebara

Really that is the thing you don’t get and not the fact Lily claims to think of the kids and yet does NSFW related

questions. Then again Mob Ebara is Lily so I guess not all that shocking.
Jas

Here is Lily whining about a show she doesn’t even watch.

I apologize for being late to the party, but I’ve been seeing a lot of asks about LGBT misrepresentation in Voltron Legendary Defender. I watch the show myself (mostly for the action scenes), but I’m not seeing that misrepresentation myself. Is it really there or am I just too naive to notice it?
Anonymous

lily-orchard: 

The Bury Your Gays trope, where gay characters are introduced and then immediately killed, was recently featured in Voltron after the show staff bragged about how great their representation is. 

Unsurprisingly (because introducing gay characters just to kill them off is creepily homophobic) this did not go over well. 

~Lily

optimistictragedyblizzard:
I know no one asked me (and I haven’t yet seen season 7 as of writing this), but I don’t see a problem with this. Yes, the character’s partner is no longer living, but that gives him something to fight for! Whether he’s Gay, Bisexual, etc. doesn’t matter to me at all. No matter his sexuality, the character would always fight for what he believes in and find a person to fight for!

LGBT representation is primarily predicated on relationships. Killing one half of that relationship erases that idea and it means they never actually have to address it. It’s only slightly above revealing that a character is gay on Twitter.
It’s “representation” presented in a way that means nobody has to think about it. “Representation” made as invisible as possible.
AKA: Not actually representation.
And this wouldn’t have become the shitshow that it is if the staff hadn’t been bragging about how much they care about representation and (according to people in my discord) deliberately writing bromances as intimately as possible to rope in LGBT fans for inflated viewership.
~Lily
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide