The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

I mainly want to foucs on the archive where she whines about the writer because I’ve already linked to it even

though it wasn’t an archive. But I do love how Lily whines about the writers being salty when she easily gets

annoyed at people criticizing her fave shows Family Guy and The Big Band Theory. Though this can tie into the

archives about her whining about people being so thin skinned which again is funny from the person who whines about

anime being nothing but perv pandering while as people have pointed out she use to do TMI Tuesdays and once was

going to do other NSFW contest.
Jas

Here are three that feel talk worthy.

https://archive.is/9s3fX

evonee asked:
I was on my Twitter talking about how much I love your YouTube channel and some rando came over to tell me that I should “stop liking Lily because she’s a pedophile”. I shut that person down immediately and told them to stop spreading lies before I hit the block and report buttons. Why can’t these people just leave you alone?

Lily’s trans, vocal, and doesn’t sugarcoat things for bigots. That makes her a big target for their crybaby tantrums. The creator of Assigned Male gets almost all of the same accusations (almost word for word) and a number of other vocally anti-fascist trans women get this exact same treatment. It’s formulaic the way they go about harassing trans women and goes back as far as Gamergate.
~Mod Ebara
zangrious asked:
Where did they even come up with the ‘Lily is a Pedophile’ thing anyway? What fresh corner of hell was serving up that pile of shit…

It’s their default claim in regards to trans women. The GOP uses it as an excuse to oppose bathroom bills and has been a common go-to argument against trans right for a very long time.
They made the accusation very early, and have since been cropping, doctoring, and twisting as much of what Lily says as she possibly can to make it seem plausible.
~Mod Ebara

Really Mod Ebara you are jut going to ignore the fact Lily made a fanfic with pedo themes while whining about how

the Brony fanbase has a pedo problem.

https://archive.is/HKoPd

anonymous asked:
Do you think it’s extremely insulting to people who have dealt with real pedophiles for assholes just to be throwing the accusations around like free candy?

I absolutely do.
~Mod Ebara

Yet before she deleted everything Lily agreed with someone who outright accused Josh of being a pedo and even said

she thinks so but don’t have proof.

Don’t feel like double post but here is a post that again is more of Lily treating all anime fans as evil because of one horrible guy.

How is it that people still listen to Digibro? Why does no one see through his snobby, intellectually-bankrupt, lilicon-loving face?! And to no one’s surprise he hates Crunchyroll’s decision to make an anime of their own and hates the word “diversity.” Because of course he does.
Anonymous

Why does no one see through his snobby, intellectually-bankrupt, lilicon-loving face?! 
Because his viewers are anime fans and they are just as snobby, intellectually bankrupt pedophiles as he is.
~Lily

Hay um Lily maybe one who made a fanfic with pedo themes like you did shouldn’t be calling someone intellectually bankrupt. Then again Lily said this

mrfatfishylard 
3 years ago 
Sailor Moon = Animated Toddlers&Tiaras? 
Not sure how that works… 

Lily Orchard 
3 years ago 
That isn’t what I said. 

Junglehero127 
3 years ago 
+Jerry Peet 1:37 

Lily Orchard 
3 years ago 
+Junglehero127 No, I said "Insert unintellible title here" was The Dark Knight crossed with Toddlers and Tiaras. 

Junglehero127 
3 years ago 
+Jerry Peet Oh, OK. But the way you worded it made it sound like Sailor Moon was the animated show you were talking about. 

mrfatfishylard 
3 years ago 
+Jerry Peet sorry about that then. just don’t really get the significance of the toddlers and tiaras refference 

Lily Orchard 
3 years ago 
+mrfatfishylard A series where a bunch of preteen girls dress up in high-cut frilly dresses for the aesthetic appreciation of the audience while trying to fight monsters? 

Why don’t you have a seat over there. 

Laura Ellis 
3 years ago 
* slow claps *

around the time Stockholm was being called out. I don’t think she really understands why people call her out.
Jas

Here are a couple I feel like talking about though one will be a repeat.

http://archive.is/d2eLa

anonymous asked:
Oh my god, why are people trashing crunchyroll’s new series so much when it’s not even out yet. If the show is bad then it’s fair game, but it hasn’t even been released!

There’s adult womz in clothes, and that makes it hard for them to whack off.
Also someone said “diversity” in the advertisement and that made them have a complete fucking tantrum.
~Lily

Oh poor Lilian she forgets this thing called rule 34 it don’t matter how fully clothed a character is there will be

NSFW drawings of the characters. Then again this is the same woman who for some reason thinks anime nerds don’t

like women who hulk out or have scars.

http://archive.is/YPwsK

anonymous asked:
How is it that people still listen to Digibro? Why does no one see through his snobby, intellectually-bankrupt, lilicon-loving face?! And to no one’s surprise he hates Crunchyroll’s decision to make an anime of their own and hates the word “diversity.” Because of course he does.

Why does no one see through his snobby, intellectually-bankrupt, lilicon-loving face?! 
Because his viewers are anime fans and they are just as snobby, intellectually bankrupt pedophiles as he is.
~Lily

Even though this is a repeat I am making a diffrent point. Hay Lily remember how you sometimes say that people

shouldn’t be treating groups like Feminist and Black Lives Matter horribly because of a few bad apples? Well where

on earth is this same principle when it comes to anime fans, Bronies, Gamers, and cops to name a few groups you

like thinking have a hive mind. Because you sure treat them all horribly because of a few bad apples.
Jas

That Lady who pissed off a thousand manchildren for saying that abusers are bad and empathy is good.

Twitter handle of hers just makes me laugh so much because of the fact that Lily her self acts like an abuser and

seems to lack empathy her self.
Jas

Here is one I feel like talking about.

https://archive.is/uocLx

anonymous asked:
Any thoughts on Big Bang Theory ending?

Maybe nerds will stop aggressively overcompensating for how much the show lambastes nerd toxicity.
Maybe brogressives will stop using it as a vector to demonstrate how superficially enlightened they are.
If I never see some half-assed article claiming that TBBT was encouraging toxic nerd culture when it was actually vilifying it, then I’ll consider that a fair trade.
~Lily

whines about how comic book fans are the most defensive people ever then whines when ever anyone criticizes her

favorite shows like Family Guy or The Big Bang Theory.

@maud pie of the Well

indeed.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Jas

Lily will never get that the reason BBT was so hated was it’s forced humor and how it didn’t accurately portray autism well (at least of my knowledge), but do I really expect the same person who thinks violence solve everything to think that?
Jas

Here are three Lily related things that I want to talk about but I am feeling to lazy to use the archives that Bizarre linked to. Anyway key word for two of them is Lily is being sexist and the key word for other is irony coming from Lily.

What do you think about the argument that participation trophy devalues an earned trophy?
Anonymous

It’s nonsense.
Here’s the dirty secret of participation trophies: The only thing they actually devalue is the irrational level of reverence placed on trophies to begin with. Trophies have always been monstrously over-valued, especially in regards to kids and teenagers who have goals beyond the carrot at the end of the stick.
A participation trophy ultimately serves the same purpose as any other trophy: A memento of something cool you were a part of as a kid, and which will be thrown away the moment shelf space is needed for a picture frame/candle/coffee mug full of nickels.
The common argument of “But if everyone has a trophy, trophies are less special” is easily countered with “It’s youth soccer. Get over yourself you fucking loser.”
~Lily

Come back to everyone when you get over your own self you hypocritical brat.

Idea for Frozen 2: Elsa finds a girlfriend and gets married the same day. When Anna complains that she told her not to do that, Elsa says “I said you can’t marry a MAN you just met.”
~Lily

Because as we all know females can never be abusive or have alternative motives at all.

Why are all the relationships you write F/F?
Anonymous

A few reasons
I mostly write female characters and generally struggle with disinterest and creative blocks when writing male characters. All my good ideas for male characters were used up on Ryder and Spectrum 

I like to write relationships that are funny and cute above everything else. F/F relationships are the best suited for that. 

Girls are awesome and there needs to be as many of them in stories as possible 
~Lily

Wow something we can all agree on females are awesome. What I don’t like is how apparently the best Lily can come

up with for one of her male OC’s is a monster who is immoral yet above rape and torture and who hates kids but

somehow never thought to hit a child to keep them away from him. Oh and apparently M/M couples can never be

cute and funny what so ever. I would also say and apparently M/F couple can never be cute and funny but knowing

Lily she thinks heteros are all homophobic pieces of crud who need to get with the times because of a handful of

scummy straight people.
Background Pony #E5D6
@Vortaxonus  
From what I’ve heard, he recently did a YouTube livestream along with ShellyD having conversations with people who disagree with him on any topics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide