Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

I-Hung-Myself
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

I’ve tried the “no changing equipment” trophy in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and I was doing pretty well on beginner…until I encountered Chernabog. At that point all bets are off and I had to break that goal so I wouldn’t go insane.
Meanlucario
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Another day, another pair of screenshots showing off my Hacker’s Memory team:

For anyone concern about the nickmames, they are there to remind me what my planned final form for them are (either a nickname or the full name if I don’t feel confident in any nickname).
I-Hung-Myself
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

I just had a crazy thought: we get another Direct, and for the upcoming “Paper Mario 2” remake…a new story mode featuring Luigi’s little adventure that we only hear bits and pieces about in the original game?
Angrybrony
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i think i found the worst ball puzzle in gaming in this shrines.
how do fuck up ball physics this bad?
how is ball fucking sticky but also to fast?
how the fuck are motion controls this bad?
fuck that shit.
@blue-case90
did you have a lotta finny fun?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve been playing All the Mods 9 (Minecraft mod pack).
I’ve went back to my roots. I normally would build massive towers and factories, but I’ve been instead building an underground facility.
I have a quaint looking little hobbit house built into a hill in a BOP grasslands biome with a little farm and some trees.
Under it is a sprawling labyrinth of tunnels and rooms containing everything from a ad astra space ship assembly to a mekanism refinery.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide