Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #CEE0
Couldn’t remember where to find the one Jiggy I didn’t have in Grunty’s Lair, so I had to restart Banjo-Kazooie.

I’m never going to beat that game.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Something I noticed the other day while watching the Martian is how much it has in common with the Pikmin games:

Both are about an astronaut being stranded on another planet  
Both characters has to grow vegetables in order to stay alive  
Both have a limited number of days to get off the planet before they run out of oxygen (or food)  
Both explore the planet looking for items to help aid them in their survival

Nothing too special but it does make an already great movie even better.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Mikey  
I am the only one that feels the Cyberpunk 2077 false promises, bugs, glitches, delays and massive downgrades makes this games a far worse release launch than No Mam’s Sky, Anthem and Fallout 76 combined?

Like, I am surprised that people didnt attack the game as bad as those games I mentioned.
Background Pony #CEE0
Nintendo and Microsoft are BFFs now.

But Nintendo and Microsoft have never been anywhere near as antagonistic toward each other as either of them are toward Sony.
Background Pony #CEE0
Or, their fans have never been as antagonistic toward each other, anyway.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Mikey  
I know a guy who had been waiting for Cyberpunk since 2013. He took time off just to play the game when it was released. He’s pissed off that Cyberpunk is basically unplayable on Xbox. He can’t talk to quest NPCs and objects in the world keep disappearing randomly.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Sees Dragon Age 4 trailer

Solas, my former friend, listen.

IM BOUT TO BODY YOUR SKINNY ASS!

First thing I do in character creation is to pick a female and the first hood I see in game I put it on, I don’t care if the stats are garbage or it looks fugly. A girl can’t leave her head uncovered (unless she got horns) and represent her ass-kicking, god-slaying abilities modestly.

I love having my MC be a hijabi rebel atheist in a world where gods actually exists and are tangible.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@tehwatever  
Too bad it isn’t Sera we’re kicking back to the Fade.

No idea how you can be an atheist in a world where gods are indisputably real without being very dumb and/or dense.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario  
I don’t mean atheist as in not believing the existence of gods because that would be stupid, but more like a person who flat out rejects following any god and even actively try to kick their ass. Especially if the god is whack, Like SOLAS, for example.

Also if my MC was to ally with a god, it would be for pragmatic reason rather than devotion. BUT, since the Maker in DA Universe is kinda like the monotheist GOD, and Andraste is kinda like an abrahamic prophet, my MC is usually super cool with the chantry and is prolly a practicioner.

In my DA runs I had my MCs (except Hawke) practically be as close to a follower of the Chantry of Light as possible.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Dustcan  
except my MC don’t hate gods, nor is she racist towards them. like your cleric comic says: she don’t show no favoritism, despite working or allying with them, or kicking their ass. hence she’s of no particular religion but not due to the lack of gnosis i.e. she’s not agnostic. You can’t be agnostic in a world where gods exist unless you live under a rock.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@tehwatever  
So far, Solas hasn’t been that bad for me. I can see him being another Anders (his personal quest does have helping his spirit friend die as herself rather than a demon), and know a little about DA:I’s final DLC and what he wants to do in DA4, but for now, I can respect him and his wishes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide