Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Played the REmake 4 demo. As expected it goes up to the the village fight.
I can’t tell if the demo is poorly optimized or if it really is more demanding than the other remakes, but I did see some lag and outright stutter.
I will admit that the settings menu should be the gold standard. There’s an enormous amount of options you can tweak, complete with pictures to compare the differences. If you don’t know what turning on or off ray tracing, bloom, motion blur, anti-aliasing, etc, you will with these.
Background Pony #1249
I’ve finished Monster Crown. This time with the true good ending. Holy moly. It hurts knowing that the game is so full of bugs that I cannot even get the trophy for it. It was a pain to finish it since it would keep crashing and crashing. Don’t get me wrong. The game is fine and cool but it has a lot of bugs.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Really enjoying finding the different points of interest, caves and camps. Maybe I should start reading the books I come across too.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide