Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

Background Pony #04F6
How about Twitch as well as Youtube livestream support? I don’t mind if it will take next to a year or more to implement, I’ll be fine. If not, at least care to explain why please.
Background Pony #04F6
How about this for a feature in the forums:  
Allow the OP of a thread to make a poll with multiple choices and maybe also whether or not to have the people who voted in the poll be visible via the OP’s choice?
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Background Pony #35D6  
Polls have been a planned feature for so long that it’s almost a meme at this point.

However, when they do eventually get implemented, they will allow anonymous voting. OP never gets a choice in preventing anon anything. We love privacy too much for that to be an option.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@byte[]  
@LightningBolt  
There are several forum systems that allow non-anon voting. I know for a fact VBulletin and Invision both have that option. I think PHPBB does as well.

Though honestly, I’d lean more towards 100% anon voting simply because that’s significantly simpler to code.
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Perhaps more specifics when someone posts or comments? Like, show if they’re replying to someone, and who they’re replying to.  
That’s….pretty much the only example I can think of.  
Please don’t ban me if this was suggested.
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Creepa-Bot Inc.  
Do you, by any chance, mean having forum posts work more like comments, and, for example, clicking on the text in this post that reads
will not take you to the comment, essentially, reloading the page, and instead display it right above the post, regardles of how far away the comment is?
Creepa-Bot Inc.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Zaknel  
Nooooo, but that sounds good too.

I mean if, say, Twi_Clown replied to your comment on a picture, the notification would say “Twi_Clown has replied to Zaknel on #696969”.

And if Twi_Clown wasn’t replying to anyone, then it would just say “Twi_Clown has commented on #696969”.

Is that more clear?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide