New Lunar Republic

Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Ok site’s back up!
I finished my base edit.
large
scheming internally
Here’s an alt of this, using that famous sinister glowing glasses anime shot.
large
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
It feels strangely good to have my arm hooked around my favorite royal guard’s legs.
This is why I do the customs thing. ^^
WojTek-ツ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Derpibooru is the only website I can think of where I’ve been accepted and welcome (almost) anytime, which is probably why I keep coming back.
Awwww, that’s lovely. I hope it stays like that and keep coming back as long as you’re available and okay.
^ - ^
By the way, what other website or boorus, have you been?
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Eyep, plan on doing Pony Sunset in her jacket from the first movie.
@WojTek-ツ
Well being able to do artwork on my phone has helped a lot now, because it doesn’t look like I’m drawing something, it just looks like playing on my phone.
And honestly my mom and little brother probably wouldn’t care, they know I’m into kid cartoons even ones meant for girls like She-Ra, it’s just it’s not just a show I happen to like, I’m REALLY into MLP as ya’ll obviously know. So I’m just worried that I’m going to be judged for liking it a little too much.
Looking forward to that, I’m doing one of the Dazzlings. ^ ^
It’s really endearing to know how are you so into this show but you got admit to yourself it’s not just because of the show, but for this whole talented and big crazy community standing out after all these years, and to be honest, I really didn’t expect any more newcomers. ∩^ω^∩
So, I hope you keep sticking around and soon embrace your love to your surroundings with carefree. \(^o^)/
Little to much is never enough!!
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
AHHHH FUCK I GOT STUNG BY A WASP!
Didn’t see it considering where i lived probably a wasp AND OF COURSE! It was on the side of my dominant hand… I got some aspirin on it. And It’s numbing it.
But no art drawing today… :(
Oh no!
How are you doing? UPDATE US!! Dx
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Derpibooru is the only website I can think of where I’ve been accepted and welcome (almost) anytime, which is probably why I keep coming back.
Awwww, that’s lovely. I hope it stays like that and keep coming back as long as you’re available and okay.
^ - ^
By the way, what other website or boorus, have you been?
I’d rather not say.
Twiny Dust
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
Goos morning y’all!
Hand feeling better not really hurting anymore, but the swelling still there according to what I read probably won’t stop for another 24 hours or so.
@WojTek-ツ
Aww thx and don’t plan to leave anytime soon, if at all. Lol
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@WojTek-ツ
I’m okay for now. I do feel a little motivated to draw again for the EqG art event, though it’s going to take a while if I do draw something because I’m not used to drawing humans. I haven’t decided what to draw yet but I thought of a few things.
Twiny Dust
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@WojTek-ツ
Huh haven’t heard that one, We use an Aspirin that’s been turned into paste applied around the sting area and of course ice packs and Benadryl.
I Pinkie Promise!
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
OMG!! SHE IS SO CUTE! And also SIA IS THERE?!
(๑>◡<๑)
Nice other merchandise on the background, you really saw your opportunity. Thanks for sharing it to us, I envy you! XD♡
About the image, Derpibooru is not to blame, I guess, Imgur is kinda acting up since it updated so, thanks to BGP’s wisdom, i figured Discord comes in handy when it comes to share images with it’s original size with no problems atm.
╰(´︶`)╯♡
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide