MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Also the official character Playlist were updated and zipp has some edgy af songs. Also one of her songs has a swear loll 💀
Posted Report
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
Haha, I imagine that the intern Hasbro tasked with putting together these lists is just seeing what they can get away with, and for how long
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Lemme summarize the official playlists for those who dont have the link / spotify:
Sunny:
Flowers - Miley Cyrus, Levitating - Dua Lipa, Golden - Harry Styles, Flames - David Guetta, Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!, Let the Music Play - Shannon, Blame it on the Boogie - The Jacksons, C’est la Vie - B*Witched, Believer - Imagine Dragons, SNEAKERS - ITZY, Just A Cloud Away - Pharrell Williams, Let’s Groove - Earth Wind and Fire, Don’t Stop Movin’ - S Club 7, Don’t Stop Believin’ (Glee Cast Version) - Glee Cast, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Laurper, Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Izzy:
Shake It Off - Taylor Swift, Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus, On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons, Wings - Little Mix, A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay, Hall of Fame - The Script, Magic - B.o.B., Gold Forever - The Wanted, Baby - Justin Bieber (yes really), Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars, Brave - Sara Bareilles, Good Times - Owl City, Jump - Girls Aloud, Firework - Katy Perry, Unstoppable - Sia, Born This Way - Lady Gaga, Friends Theme - The Rembrandts (yes really)
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Hitch:
I Ain’t Worried - OneRepublic, Treat People With Kindness - Harry Styles, All Star - Smash Mouth (yes really), Count on Me - Bruno Mars, One Way Or Another - One Direction, Shotgun - George Ezra, My Universe - Coldplay, Hey Ya! - Outkast, Only Human - Jonas Brothers, Black and White - Niall Horan, I’m Still Standing - Elton John, Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley (YES REALLY), Mr. Blue Sky - ELO, Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters, We Built This City - Starship
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide