MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
@2012InMyHeart
1st special (ch1) is bad, the batch release (ch 2) has ups and downs but its a good start, ch 3 special is a christmas special so nothing particularrly to write home about. ch 4 hasnt come out yet but it seems itll be a beeg one
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Assuming they don’t uncredit some people like Tara Strong who’s voice is clearly used for Twilight Sparkle, Tony Fleecs should be credited and with that we should see how he really holds up, especially since he’s also a representative at IDW. Somehow that should be in another thread but I always wonder if the teams doing the show and comics have no communication or simply despise each other. With Fleecs on the g5 show team, that might change.
Posted Report
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@Phoenixflambe
I think only VAs tend to go uncredited (Toronto never credited them properly, I remember when Total Drama Revenge of the Island came out and everybody was trying to identify the voice cast). Tony is a writer and probably will be credited.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Something caught my eye that may explain why Tell Your Tale has gone silent with new episodes recently. On My Little Pony Official’s most recent livestream of all the TYT episodes on Youtube, they added “S1” to the title. I…think what might be going on here is that the series has wrapped up what it calls its first season and is taking a break before it continues what it calls its second season.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide