The My Little Pony Movie

Vortaxonus

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
I think a more appropriate question is “why even bother to be here?”  
Hell, from what I can tell you didn’t link anything, so the possibility of you making them up is possible.

I mean, not to be an ass to anon, but IN MY OPINION, he’s rather repetitive and would rather be in the right. Rather negative thinker all around, and as a silver quill once said, anybody that says they know how the world works only knows about half of it.
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
@Anonycat  
The general consensus was that the movie was good from fans and unless I’m misremembering it, the movie still made money I think according to hasbro itself.

G4 ending was going to happen anyway.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@warc9  
They expected to make 50 million in profits after getting even, but the movie didn’t even gave them 6 million.  
Basic economy notions can tell you that spending 50 million to make a 6 million profit is not a good thing for neither the company or the investors.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@warc9  
Hey, now it’s up to 58.7 million, thanks for the numbers update. (For real)  
That’s still 42 million less that what they were expecting to get in profits.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Vortaxonus  
I was asking what is so bad about liking the film since he said this:  
@Anonycat  
The first time I did it I was called a liar, and both times my comments were drowned under a wall of artificial movie praises and damage control.

See the word: ARTIFICIAL. MOVIE. PRAISES.

Hence the question.

I can understand the film’s underperformance thanks to the dumb haters on the internet who BAAAAAWWWED about it and not even the hype can save the movie from its mixed to negative reception and its underperformance in theatres much to the film no longer showing it months later.

And also, how is the budget $50 million bucks? The actors? The animation upgrade? The distribution? The marketing?
warc9
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
@Anonycat

And it still profited 8.7 million.

Last I checked, Hasbro doesn’t have the EA style “It made money but it didn’t make all the money so fuck it” business planning.
Vortaxonus

@Anonycat  
Where did you get the whole “expected profits” thing from? Can you at least source to a website, a trustworthy website.  
Becuase at this point my default reaction to whatever you say is this:  
full
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Hollowfox the Stallion  
Dude, people from this very same site were enraged by the movie’s low score and constantly were asking everyone to go to RT and spam the site with positive reviews to counter the bad ones. Equestria daily was also constantly organizing upvoting raids and people were livid demanding everyone to stop believing what the critics were saying and love the movie or else.

@Mikey  
I acknowdeledged the new $58,785,107 sum a couple comments above yours.
Vortaxonus

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
That’s about normal from since, from my experience with him, he’s about the most cynical person on the planet. Don’t even get me started about how he rants and raves about Starlight.  
Again, I really doubt anything that comes out of him since he’s complaining about a show about friendship-learning pastel baby horses that he apparently has no interest in anymore in so much IN VERBATUM. I joke earlier, but he really does seem like a 4chan troll whose only here because he wants to cause misery and annoyance to everyone around him, at least that’s my impression.
warc9
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
@Anonycat  
Didn’t help that IGN was wrong (nothing new from them in the dpt of being wrong See: Vita prediction and god hand) and variety was clickbaiting.
Joshua
Duck - Duck cannon at high speed
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Since the Beginning  -

@warc9  
Basically, those idiot critics at IGN want movies like Norm of the North, or The Emoji Movie, or EVEN, just in case they’re really desperate, Leo the Lion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide