The My Little Pony Movie

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Hollowfox the Stallion
Yes, but now they have a studio. In the past they’ve used other studios to create their movies, and now they can retain more of the $ChaChing! and more of the creative control.
Distribution is just staging, networks, and trucks.
Studios is control and ownership and profit.

True, hence why they needed a distributor for their films produced by their in-house studio. And the fact that Paramount had a 5-year deal with them (thanks to Bayformers and also for the Action Man movie, and the Hasbro Cinematic Universe, don’t forget future TV projects set to air on any network coughcoughParamount Networkcoughcough) and Fox is involved with Ryan Reynolds in the new Clue(do) movie really does help. So, there’s that.

Also, since the Weinstein Company is in danger of being doomed due to Harvey Weinstein’s sexual harassment accusations, maybe either two companies or other companies like Warner Bros., STX, Disney, etc. can get the rights for a Furby movie.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Josh103  
I do, so don’t make sweeping generalizations. I don’t even have any desire to read them as I don’t consider things like that 100% factual confirmed information.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Isn’t Hasbro like super rich anyway?

I mean, they could always use the money from their Transformers movies or something to make a second MLP movie, couldn’t they?
warc9
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
Bumping tgis up here

@warc9  
And it still profited 8.7 million.
Last I checked, Hasbro doesn’t have the EA style “It made money but it didn’t make all the money so fuck it” business planning.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Philweasel
So they can’t use the money they made for one franchise to help fund another franchise?

Sequels generally gross less than the original, and animation sequels have a bad reputation. And the end of the day it’s not ‘can we make it?’, it’s ‘will it make any money?’.

Movies are also essentially promotional for Hasbro. They will want it to drive the brand, and sadly the G4 brand is at the end of it’s life.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@ice1517

If you have to funnel money from one project to cover the cost of another, then that’s a major red flag that the latter isn’t worth continuing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide