The My Little Pony Movie

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@warc9  
How it was wrong? (I’m serious, I don’t know what are you talking about)

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
I think you are mistaking pessimism with simply not closing my eyes to reality and desperately insisting that things are awesome because I wished they were that way.  
For the record, I wished the movie could have been good and while I still believe that the movie’s script, execution and pacing were atrocious, at least the animation was very good, but good animation by itself isn’t worth a thing if it’s wasted on a bad script and worse execution.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Again, I don’t understand the critics’ logic.

They wanted a Hasbro film to be faithful to the source material, but they think MLP isn’t the movie they want. Do they want more than just fidelity to the source material or something?
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Vortaxonus  
It’s form the leaked emails, which for obvious reasons I cannot link here but a quick Google search should help you to get a hold of them.  
Or you can simply refuse to do any search and just keep being yourself.
Vortaxonus

@Anonycat  
“simply not closing my eyes to reality and desperately insisting that things are awesome because I wished they were that way”  
Sounds like someone cynical someone would say. I mean, for goodness sakes your not hiding it that well. Not to mention from what I see of you, you’re about as egotistical as it gets (like constantly complaining about starlight even though everyone and their relatives can predict what you are going to say, beat-by-agonizing-beat).
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Anonycat  
You didn’t talk about how you did not like the film. You talked about the budget, the gross and the flop of the movie and how it’s bad that MLP didn’t do well.

It’s okay to have a different opinion (even though the strong ones oppress me and I cannot insult anyone for expressing their hatred against what I like to the point of thinking that Love is dead and hate killed it), but if you’re gonna start shit and being cynical about it doesn’t get you anywhere.
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
@Anonycat  
factual inaccuracies abundant in the IGN “Review”. They make loads of mistakes that I can’t really remember right now.
Vortaxonus

@Anonycat  
So why not link to an article ABOUT the leaked material, again, there should be at least something talking about it. Hell, there should be a video about it now to think about it.

also, to put i bluntly, this SAME SITE, gave the emoji movie a point over this movie. Which no dignified person would. There’s also the complaint about hunting the macguffin, even though that was done at least once before and at least takes place before the discord thing.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Vortaxonus  
Why can’t you use google to get the info by yourself?  
There’s no articles for the same reason I explained to you above, but you simply refuse to understand so you could keep being yourself.

The leaks included movie’s total budget, the plans for future movies (including axed budgets and axed movies) and even a Hasbro document that tried to break down and explain why the movie wasn’t the success they were expecting, so there’s a lot of stuff you might want to read there.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Mikey  
OK, looks like I’m just wasting my time here. Sorry I ever tried to add something other than praises to the movie discussion.  
Not going to even try to argue with a mod.
Vortaxonus

@Anonycat  
Considering you’ve done nothing but start shit, it think it’s for the best. Though I’ve prefered it if you get permabanned, but hey, think about the small victories.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide