Unpopular opinion time

Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
I am tired about CMC episodes. However I support a final episode for each one, but with a more mature bodies.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
The entire setting, and I mean, the entire school if what baffles me a lot. I mean, who turns something that you can learn from outside of the world, into some kind of schoolwork? Heck, E.E.A’s way of teaching during the start of School Daze made the School look like a real school: Being a stressful, tedious place to learn things.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@E-123

Most of the formal schoolwork we see isn’t really to do with forming relationships. That’s done via activities. Their tests seem to be on parts of equestrian history relevant to the power of friendhsip.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
@Broken Adam

Not really.

They’re teaching them friendship superiority. Equestrians do not all follow the tenats of friendship, and the elements of harmony don’t exclusively only work for ponies.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
If the school were like a Summer Camp or a recreation center, I think it’d be far better. The scenes where it is suggested to be like that are pretty good. Those things are useful in the real world and having something like this could be beneficial for every creature.

What’s fucking stupid about the school is when they have tests and essays about the virtues and about the history of the show. That’s just so fucking stupid! Teaching “friendship” in a way like that would be toxic and harmful and the idea of it is so fucking insulting.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
@Broken Adam

The Elemental variation of friendship. The Elements are the “living embodiment of the land”. They represent universal virtues. Kindness is not unique to Equestria, nor is Honesty.

I’ve made the comparison before. Harmony is like oil. Equestria were just the first country to successfully mine it.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@gingerninja666  
And they only really discovered it by almost driving themselves extinct via Windigo, which is not a ringing endorsement.

In fact the Element of Friendship has a history of going to people who are shit at friendship. Stygian, Star Swirl and Celestia all ended up turning on their closest friends, and Twilight had a long and rocky road herself. And Gallus looks ready to take up that torch, considering “The Hearth’s Warming Club”.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
Anyone else finding CinemaSins ‘sins’ rather lackluster as of recently?? Most of the sins of the mlp fim he’s doing aren’t even sins at all, they’re just most of the time just bad excuses for lazy criticism imo >:/ I even commented that it’s a cartoon for fucks sake it’s not supposed to be pitch perfect 😡
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Vivace

The whole point is that it’s satire of nitpicky criticism, except that it eventually ended up doing it completely unironically. Not helped that even before it devolved into that people took it at face value and idiots cited it as if it were ever legitimate criticism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide