The Underground.

Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

@Steve61594
“ …..and there were few survivors. The PSE are calling this yet another show of force from the terrorists and urge the public to do their part for the safety of the city to report any signs of sedition. Thank-you and now for the evening news.” Pointer flicked of the projection cube as he lounged on the sofa. Th3 new safe house was a little worse for wear but it was well…safe. ”we did good today light. Real good.” He groaned as the bandage slipped on his right foreleg and it began to bleed. “Just wish I hadn’t been shot when we ran.”

Light:“Yeah…need anything?”
gamerlunasteamate117

i jst popped a xanx, lol
@Desertderp

@Dono & M.Storm  
(Yeah me and mom got into it and she said I needed to go to the shelter and I said I wasn’t cause I didn’t wanna get shot or stabbed, which happens alot in my city. And I shit you not her exact words were “ maybe that’s what you need to happen to you to see how good you have it here.” So I’m living with my aunt now…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide